What was done to your rig this week?

Md_rubi

Rear corners complete, now time to finish the dropdown tailgate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1385513698549.jpg
    1385513698549.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 1385513713344.jpg
    1385513713344.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 1385513724179.jpg
    1385513724179.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 366
  • 1385513760513.jpg
    1385513760513.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 375

Panda

Thanks for the compliments you guys it does look so cool in person pandas coming along nicely! Btw I was swinging on my spare with all my weight no flex or jiggle! Love the way they designed the pivot! Super nice billet cap on the hinge with the spyder!

bmwegr

A few items done

New AFE 2.5 RB exhaust with y-pipe (for 3.6L) , sounds great, quality product
P1000694.JPG P1000704.JPG
P1000698.JPG

Removed the lame crash bar, the PSC Brawler will look better this way and will give me a little better approach angle.
P1000707.JPG
(Don't worry, the vacuum pump won't just stay there zip ties tot he sway bar.)

Just returned from deployment so I drove the Jeep to WAL-Mar. This was the first time I have driven the JK in six months.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

RZNCAIN

Just returned from deployment so I drove the Jeep to WAL-Mar. This was the first time I have driven the JK in six months.

Makes you fall in love all over again. I can't wait to get that feeling when I fire up my Mustang next spring.

Skid_Kid

BOOYAH!!! Sorry we did not get a chance to have a beer out here. I will hold down the island for now! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Atch

How long did the install take you?
Thanks

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

I worked on it over a few different days but I'll probably have around 8-12hrs into it. Having quality step bits & a quality nutsert tool help out A LOT!

JLE21

Did you mount this with a bracket or just to the bumper? I tried to just drill two holes in the top lip of the bumper, but I couldn't get my 20" LED bar to fit there because it hit my winch.

just drilled two holes on top of the bumper,.. I still dont have a winch yet but I'll most likely be running into that same problem once i get one :doh:

StrizzyChris

just drilled two holes on top of the bumper,.. I still dont have a winch yet but I'll most likely be running into that same problem once i get one :doh:

yeah, you probably will! My Warn 9.5ti is pretty low profile/thin and the fins on the back of the light bar rest against the winch. I guess it depends on how deep the body of the bar sits back vs mine. Im gonna have to fab up some sort of bracket here soon. I have all the wiring ran and just need to mount the light and plug em in

Top Bottom