What was done to your rig this week?

NAUJK

Fitted up a Rugged Ridge A-pillar pod, and some custom rocker switches to isolate and control my winch from in the cab.

gg002_zpsb83c5ae2.jpg

gg004_zps12f2478c.jpg

I was about to say that that switch pod is on the wrong side... how are you going to hit the switch then I looked at where you are located... :doh: :cheesy:

Wizard

Where is nsw are you? My family is in the Sydney area.

I'm a couple of hours west of Newcastle, in the Hunter Valley.

I was about to say that that switch pod is on the wrong side... how are you going to hit the switch then I looked at where you are located... :doh: :cheesy:

LOL. I was going to put a note on my original post about the RHD thing. I bet a few people scratched their head for a while when they saw the photos.

YKPizzaGuy

YKPizzaGuy...I hate you right now haha so much bad assery going in that rig!

Hes the local Drug Lord didnt you know that? :crazyeyes:

YK man that rig is going to be insane when you are done with it...

You are making everyone soooo jealous... I think I'm gonna start recycling!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Thanks guys... been a lot of trial and error but I think Im going to be happy whit this set up once its done ;)

JKbrick

Maybe he sells pizza in Yellowknife and everybody there eats a lot of pizza? Oh well, I'm glad some of you guys can afford the finer things, me I'm just thankful I have a jeep and a few mods

NAUJK

Maybe he sells pizza in Yellowknife and everybody there eats a lot of pizza? Oh well, I'm glad some of you guys can afford the finer things, me I'm just thankful I have a jeep and a few mods

That is a good point!

I am with you though, cant quite afford things on my College students budget but I make it work. Even if that means eating nothing or nothing but rice and potatoes to help save for parts.

JKbrick

I was not saying anything bad about you at all, please don't take me wrong, I'm 48 and self employed, and I have a nice 09 rubicon, just can't afford all the good stuff. Sorry if it sounded like I was cutting on you, I was not at all

YKPizzaGuy

I was not saying anything bad about you at all, please don't take me wrong, I'm 48 and self employed, and I have a nice 09 rubicon, just can't afford all the good stuff. Sorry if it sounded like I was cutting on you, I was not at all

No no. Not at all. I have a thick skin anyways if anyone bashes me. In the mod way I'm lucky. Work lots no free time to spend so the Jeep gets spoiled.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
No no. Not at all. I have a thick skin anyways if anyone bashes me. In the mod way I'm lucky. Work lots no free time to spend so the Jeep gets spoiled.

Of course you've got thick skin you live in Yellowknife for God's sakes!! LMAO it's like 12 degrees F there as i type......the "High" is forecast to be 0 degrees F with a low of -3 on Tuesday.......That's ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........You my friend are either tough or crazy or both........All kidding aside your rig is looking to be one epic ride when you're finished can't wait to see this beast when she's done.........Rock on my brother :rock:

Woody

Top Bottom