What was done to your rig this week?

CCTX50

Were they worth it? Getting mine tomorrow.

Installed yesterday and I am glad I did it. I also got the anti flicker adaptors. There is a huge difference in light output. Pure white light, distance, width and easy install. (15 minutes). I would recommend these to all. Northridge- two lights and two adapters delivered in a couple days for $449.00.

Now I just need to get rid of the stock YELLOW fog lights.

Picture from side angle with factory fogs, TL low beam and D2's.

View attachment 52668

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CCTX50

Not sure on all years. I would imagine so though. Harness is well made by TL as are the lights themselves.

mgmavant

Installed my Poison Spyder Rockbrawler ii rear bumper and tire carrier. Also mounted a Nitto TG on an ATX Slab for a spare. Now I just need to order four more slabs and Terra grapplers and I'll be good to go.

1381785683255.jpg

Sent from my MB886 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spent the better part of the weekend cleaning and cleaning some more. Then did the following on a somewhat clean Jeep :thumb: (It's amazing where dirt and mud seems to go easily yet I can't get to it with a pressure washer after hours of trying.)

Flipped anti-sway bar disconnect motor: :yup:
Disco_Flip.jpg

The new bumper: :D:D:D
Installed_Side.jpg

Installed_Front.jpg

One with the Halos on :cool:
W_Halos.jpg

A little Spyder detail :cool::cool:
Blue_Spyder.jpg

Ed Lapadura

She's just a month old today and I''ve been busy every Monday adding something new. First picture is after signing my life away. Next was wheels, tires and lift. Next was the front bumper and the last two were topless at the beach then home to install the trektop and decals. What a change

Sent from my LG-P659 WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381798079625.jpg
    1381798079625.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 399
  • 1381798119366.jpg
    1381798119366.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 392
  • 1381798170421.jpg
    1381798170421.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 396
  • 1381798196316.jpg
    1381798196316.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 395
  • 1381798218137.jpg
    1381798218137.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 398

ctlazer5

Spent the better part of the weekend cleaning and cleaning some more. Then did the following on a somewhat clean Jeep :thumb: (It's amazing where dirt and mud seems to go easily yet I can't get to it with a pressure washer after hours of trying.)

Flipped anti-sway bar disconnect motor: :yup:
Disco_Flip.jpg

The new bumper: :D:D:D
Installed_Side.jpg

Installed_Front.jpg

One with the Halos on :cool:
W_Halos.jpg

A little Spyder detail :cool::cool:
Blue_Spyder.jpg

How did you do the Halos?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Pulled my fender flares off after much debate on how to trim them. Long story short, we started pulling them off to trim and my Fiancee said "it doesn't look bad with them off..." That was the beginning of the end for the flares lmao
Me Working.jpg
Fender Gone.jpg
Done & Done.jpg
No Fender Flare Brothers.jpg

And the following photo has a good short story;
Saving Cows.jpg
The curious cows you can faintly see in the background were wandering this strip of the highway when I passed so I turned around after some semis passed me and stopped to help. They got scared and ran back to their home which helped me a lot cause i wasnt about to corral 4 cows back to their home. I used the chain on the fence to jerry-rig the gate shut and then snapped this gem. The cows were staring at me like "Whatcha doin bro? We were having fun out there!" I got a good laugh and saved some cows and peoples lives. I'm assuming the construction workers who were building a damn palace on this property left it open. Bastard...I coulda died! Lol

How did you do the Halos?

While I love them and they look really cool, they are a total PITA! They ate Oracle Halos. I originally started with SMD ones, after three failures and two sets of globes (In three weeks) they swapped me the Plazma Glow ones. So far these have been okay. (Knock-on-wood).

You have to bake the headlights in the oven to open the globes. The fog lights need to be cut open and then resealed. The directions have you run the halo wiring through the vent holes. If you do this your lights will fog internally and the reflector will haze over. (I learned the hard way).

They seem completely frivolous (and for the most part are) But they have come in handy on the trail. I often tail-gun. I have had more than one group lead state that they love my lights because they pierce through the woods and he can easily see how stretched out we are.

If anyone has plans to do this PM me... If I had known that there were so many technique tricks I would've done a write-up. I would hate for others to share my pain. I've got the process down now! I can have a set installed in about 30 minutes!

wvjeepin

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381865838.597595.jpg
Got my Genright carrier today, tomorrow I'm going to powder coat it, then install on friday

DallasJKU

Bought me a used '12 soft top. In process of trying to sell my hard top. The hassle of getting caught with my pants down so to speak with a HT was getting annoying.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
She's just a month old today and I''ve been busy every Monday adding something new. First picture is after signing my life away. Next was wheels, tires and lift. Next was the front bumper and the last two were topless at the beach then home to install the trektop and decals. What a change

Sent from my LG-P659 WAYALIFE mobile app

Trek Top looks good Ed.........you get it from Morris4x4?........I stopped by your shop yesterday morning 9:30-10:00 but it looked like you were gone.........maybe I'll see you up at Tower Shoppes on Friday.

Woody

Top Bottom