What was done to your rig this week?

The only problem is the loud whistlin noise it makes going down the road but you'll get use to it.

The whistle is caused by the wind over the vents. You need to disrupt the flow. I've seen guys take some 1/4" tubing cut into pieces and jammed into the vents at various places to do that. Problem solved. 👍

The whistle is caused by the wind over the vents. You need to disrupt the flow. I've seen guys take some 1/4" tubing cut into pieces and jammed into the vents at various places to do that. Problem solved. 👍

Thanks man for the ideas I've seen that at some shows before too. That thing will give you some major migraines going down the highway at 75 😤. Keeps me awake late at night lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Just ordered up my EVO Sliders with the step configuration (cuz I'm vertically challenged). Can't wait to get them and then need to figure out install.

Just ordered up my EVO Sliders with the step configuration (cuz I'm vertically challenged). Can't wait to get them and then need to figure out install.

Hells Yes!!! Short people with low angle sliders unite!!! They can't contain us!
Probably can't see us either...

How loud is that exhaust? I'm looking at the flow master 50 series.

I was skeptical at first about getting the Dynomax then Eddie and Cindy came out to AZ and I heard it on RubiCat and was sold. It sounds fantastic! I put it on my 09 2 Door and love it every bit. Its just a low purr at idle and makes a very deep rumble for a V6. Get many compliments.. and questions to where the muffler is haha. It was a very worth it buy in my opinion. I got it off amazon and got it next day shipping. I definitely recommend it. :thumb:

Yeah got that right lol! Make them remember me!

-Big E

Lol that's my goal! They won't ever flash a jeep again cause they won't know if it's me or not haha it's funny though cause I only get flashed out in rural, bum-fuck, middle of nowhere Texas. In the city no one has ever flashed me. Friggin morons man.

Lol that's my goal! They won't ever flash a jeep again cause they won't know if it's me or not haha it's funny though cause I only get flashed out in rural, bum-fuck, middle of nowhere Texas. In the city no one has ever flashed me. Friggin morons man.

Road rage man hahhaha! 😤

-Big E

Pulled my hardtop and tossed on my shade. Tube doors are on.

View attachment 39674View attachment 39673

Now the funny one. I've been chasing a strange noise/rattle for a while now. Thought I had a loose arm or something. Today I decided to look around some more. Couldn't find anything. Then I started checking out the frame. Fingered my jeep frame a bit, :yup:, and found this! Some tool left a giant fucking socket in the frame. Its been moving around in there maiking some strange chatter. Had to macgyver this shit out with a string of zip ties.

View attachment 39676View attachment 39677

Pulled my hardtop and tossed on my shade. Tube doors are on.

View attachment 39674View attachment 39673

Now the funny one. I've been chasing a strange noise/rattle for a while now. Thought I had a loose arm or something. Today I decided to look around some more. Couldn't find anything. Then I started checking out the frame. Fingered my jeep frame a bit, :yup:, and found this! Some tool left a giant fucking socket in the frame. Its been moving around in there maiking some strange chatter. Had to macgyver this shit out with a string of zip ties.

View attachment 39676View attachment 39677

Lookin slick! I love the how it looks with no rear fenders.

Top Bottom