What was done to your rig this week?

wjtstudios

Hooked

Lojo

Just finished installing evo spec Kings on the JTR. Shipping would probably be hell from here but I’ll be posting up the stock fox shocks and evo extensions in the freebie section soon.

View attachment 349071
View attachment 349072
View attachment 349073

2 of the best names in the biz right here...

View attachment 349074

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Looks great! I’m on the same track you are so can’t wait to get there! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

I waited exactly 2 months to get my LOD sliders that came in yesterday afternoon. I waited exactly zero minutes to put them on.

20200624_225724337_iOS.jpg
20200625_031212298_iOS.jpg

DMF

How was the install? I have the Destroyer front and rear bumpers, but I'm not sold on the Destroyer sliders. I like the Signature series better but the Destroyer seems to mount better/stronger.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

The install was a pain in the ass. The passenger side took me a long time to line the middle bolt up. That’s bolt to the bottom of the frame. When it finally lined up, I didn’t want to remove again to drill the front frame bolt. I just left it off. One day I will go back and drill the frame. The driver side was much easier but I had to loosen the body frame bolts on the driver side.

jeeeep

Hooked
Look good. I have the Roam steps that look like they copied the LOD version. They work great. :thumb:

I have the LOD sliders because they were in stock ready to ship and I thought I was heading to Moab EJS... wish I would've waited 1 more week to find out EJS was cancelled and I would've gone the ROAM route.

DMF

Look good. I have the Roam steps that look like they copied the LOD version. They work great. :thumb:

I really like the Roam steps especially the integrated lights. But I couldn’t find much info on it so I was reluctant to pull the trigger. And thank you

red84cj7

Finally got this thing this week so I threw it on today. I installed the shocks a few weeks ago and broke a knob off before I even installed the first one because it wouldn't adjust past 5 and I gave it a little too much oomph. Northridge was on it immediately and got me a replacement. 20200627_200407.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
Got 1 ton aluminum tie rod and drag link, steersmarts yeti track bar, powerstop brakes and bump stops installed today. Man I'm beat, long hot day in the garage in this Texas heat. I forgot to take pictures of the brakes before I put the wheels back on. IMG_20200702_185553.jpg IMG_20200702_185540.jpg IMG_20200702_201604.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
Top Bottom