What was done to your rig this week?

BaddestCross

Nice! You’re braver than me. I wouldn’t be able to relax with my Jeep like that in this city.
I run a tonneau cover when my side panels are pulled. Keeps the casual prying eyes off whatever may be in the back. Been lucky so far, but the chance of theft comes with the territory. Lock up the important shit in the glove box or just don't leave anything you can't live without in the Jeep.

One of the reasons I love Jeep is the open air... Not gonna let some asshole theif ruin it for me.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

fiend

Caught the Bug
Nice! You’re braver than me. I wouldn’t be able to relax with my Jeep like that in this city.

Tuffy makes a variety of locking compartments. I have their security deck that makes a lockable compartment behind the back seat, as well as the locking console and under seat compartment. With all that, you can securely lock pretty much everything and go topless and doorless without worry of theft.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Rst8rox

I was wondering how wet it is up there. If the weather up there has been anything like it has been here it's got to be really really sloppy..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I talked to my family that lives on the island and they say it’s the highest they have seen the water levels in over 10years or so. Lots of water on the trails and they heard rumors that a few trails were impassable. My Waders will be packed. Lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
I talked to my family that lives on the island and they say it’s the highest they have seen the water levels in over 10years or so. Lots of water on the trails and they heard rumors that a few trails were impassable. My Waders will be packed. Lol

Well, pack the waders and check all the breathers. I think we should make the first timers the guinea pigs.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

Top Bottom