What was done to your rig this week?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Putting in my PSC steering gear, pump and reservoir. Everything done but bolting in the new gear. This thing is a beast...I don’t know what it weighs, but it is heavy. Just literally ran out of strength to hold the new gear up and start a bolt. Doing it on the floor of my garage is very tough and being an old bastard doesn’t help. Tomorrow is a new day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You should’ve shot me a text or a call! It is a beast to try to push up from the bottom. Pull the coolant reservoir and lower it down with a strap. If you have a second person to control the descent, you can be under there guiding it. It will go right into place. Loosely put a couple bolts in to hold it and then pull the strap. Some of the ABS wires can get in the way. I disconnected mine to make it easier. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_1877.JPG

Pulled doors and put in the TMR delrin liners . Even in LA the inserts were corroded and doors hard to get off .

Joan rocking some WAL gear as she helps with some touch up paint [emoji123]

metalic

Finished mounting Fuel cell, fuel pump and running fuel lines

Attachments

• 1B5BC484-B757-4AEA-A8D5-42A2E8EE2BEF.jpg
    1B5BC484-B757-4AEA-A8D5-42A2E8EE2BEF.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 148

Coop

Caught the Bug
You should’ve shot me a text or a call! It is a beast to try to push up from the bottom. Pull the coolant reservoir and lower it down with a strap. If you have a second person to control the descent, you can be under there guiding it. It will go right into place. Loosely put a couple bolts in to hold it and then pull the strap. Some of the ABS wires can get in the way. I disconnected mine to make it easier. Good luck!

Hey Bill! Looked at going in from the top but looked like too much interference for me to handle. I’m going to rig a 2x6 support with a shelf at the height to allow the bolts to line up. Hopefully I’ll get my strength back! Ha!

jamesrw30

0403191659b.jpg

Installed front drive shaft with the help of my favorite mechanic. Who promptly decided I needed every socket while I was under the Jeep. Still cant find my 12mm [emoji41]

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug

You were right! The only way is from the top. Two guys is a must. One guy with a strap from the top and one aligning and bolting. It’s a beast!

rmilobrown

Upgraded!

Finally got my EVO C gussets, Pro Steers, Revolution chromoly shafts, One ton aluminum TR, Upper adjustable control arms and JKS links installed. Took me two weekends, not too bad thanks to Eddie's write ups and all of your posts!

Attachments

• IMG_20190407_120653771.jpg
    IMG_20190407_120653771.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20190407_121321992_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190407_121321992_HDR.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 155

Coop

Caught the Bug
Glad you got it in. What do you think?

Can’t finish since I don’t have a 46mm socket for the pitman arm. Ordered one. If all goes well with the bleed, should be on the road next weekend after I get the pitman arm torqued down. Really driveway mechanics.

Top Bottom