What was done to your rig this week?

maskale

I put in the advance adapters transfer case cable linkages ... I’m happy the I got rid of the plastic bushings ... but ... I was exited and thought I was going to have supper smooth shifts and easy in and out gear ... and it shifts clunky no improvement over stock except the plastic bushings are gone ... SUCKS

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It may always be a little clunky. But spending an hour so fine tuning the adjustments goes a long ways. I think the 4:1 is a little harder to shift just right. But fine tuning is a must. I would say mine is notchy, its like it just falls into a notch for each position.

it does take a combination of adjustments top and bottom. I would say disconnect at the T case, put lever in N, move tcase to N and then adjust lower linkage to match. Now move lever to low or high. If seems the lever is hitting the H or L stop before the Tcase shifts then adjust the lever adjustment to give you more lever movement in the direction it needs to go. Then just keep fine tuning.

Bear_JT

Hooked
That’s a great surprise! Congrats, looks great on the Jeep

Definitely a great surprise. Thank you!

For a minute there I thought you were going to say you came home and she already had it installed!! [emoji44] Either way, she's a keeper!!

Winch looks great!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ha ha! That would have been a bigger shock! Thank you!

dillard09

Tire rotation, retorque suspension bolts(another loose control arm bolt) , adjust cage and soft top to get rid of wind noise, adjust headlights, clean interior, remove 40 rear seat for cooler spot.

Podgebrown

IMG_0900.jpg IMG_0437.jpg IMG_0429.jpg IMG_0911.jpg

The wife and I decided to do a little work on our TJ over New Years week. It’s not perfect but much better than before. Bedlined floors and roll bars. Used duplicolor to paint dash. New radio, speakers and amps. Now we have to start saving to share the love with our JLU.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_0908.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
The wife and I decided to do a little work on our TJ over New Years week. It’s not perfect but much better than before. Bedlined floors and roll bars. Used duplicolor to paint dash. New radio, speakers and amps. Now we have to start saving to share the love with our JLU.

Wow. That looks like a lot of work.

jdofmemi

Got the stickers on the JL tonight.

I did better on the banner. Cut the backing paper in the center so I could peel it to each side instead of going all the way across. That's what went wrong on the JK.

Attachments

• IMG_20190122_164352-756x1008.jpg
    IMG_20190122_164352-756x1008.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_20190122_164400-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190122_164400-1008x756.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_20190122_164421-1008x756.jpg
    IMG_20190122_164421-1008x756.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 383
Top Bottom