What was done to your rig this week?

Just placed my order for my Truck-lite LEDs! Soo excited!! They would have been $541.00 with tax and free shipping from 4wheel parts but since Quad has not shops in TX there was no tax or shipping!! 499.99 exactly.:yup: :rock:

Could have saved $60 if you shopped around. ;)

I picked up a keychain video camera off of ebay this week. In the past I've used my iPhone, which takes great video, but gets too hot mounted on the windshield and I was never able to get a shake free mount that I was happy with. The little camera shoots HD (720p) and is tiny and many people mount them on RC planes, etc. I made a tiny sponge mount for my dashboard and the results are below. I think it turned out pretty good for <$50 and for someone who just wants a few snippets of video from my trips...

Could have saved $60 if you shopped around. ;)

Honestly I did but didn't even find a good deal on Ebay. Where did you get your from?:crazyeyes:

Edit: I just went and scoured e-bay again and found some cheaper.. :doh: I'm going to see if Quad will cancel the order or price match. :banghead:

Edit, Edit: Quadratech couldn't price match e-bay stores so they canceled the order and I got the Truck-lites for $443.79 :rock:

Thanks Overlander for making me go look again. :beer:

Last edited:
I picked up a keychain video camera off of ebay this week. In the past I've used my iPhone, which takes great video, but gets too hot mounted on the windshield and I was never able to get a shake free mount that I was happy with. The little camera shoots HD (720p) and is tiny and many people mount them on RC planes, etc. I made a tiny sponge mount for my dashboard and the results are below. I think it turned out pretty good for <$50 and for someone who just wants a few snippets of video from my trips...

That's pretty good video! You need to do a little write up! :clap2:

Painted the stock Muffler Flat Black ... Man it looks better ... took the top and doors off for the first time and when wheeling with the wife ... that was my weekend!

That's fantastic! You can buy a whole bunch of this for the price of one gopro. 👍

Painted the stock Muffler Flat Black ... Man it looks better ... took the top and doors off for the first time and when wheeling with the wife ... that was my weekend!

I painted my muffler as well this weekend. It looked real bad...now I just need to paint the diff as well.

That's pretty good video! You need to do a little write up! :clap2:

I'll do a quick write-up later today...it looks like I forgot to mention that the camera is an 808 #16. Search for this on eBay. Mine was $47 shipped from a US seller. Amazingly, there are cheap copies of this cheap Chinese camera...so you have to look for the "real" thing.

I'm at ORW getting the TeraFlex Big Brake kit and an OEM upgraded master cylinder put it. It'll be nice to actually be able to stop the JK :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
waiting for the brown santa ordered my bestop trek top nx and body armor trail doors and a set of corbeau grab handles .. all should be waiting on the door step when I get home.. debating having the trail doors painted to match the crush orange what do you guys think? yes or no? how much should something like that cost to paint?

Just getting them to talk to you is a big deal.

Helping is some kind of miracle !!!!

I'm with you completely on the one Kapt'! Getting my 14yr old son to help with anything is a task in and of itself. He did help me re-wire my rock lights about two weeks ago, so I know the shock and awe you're feeling!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm going to be doing my skins pretty soon. Looks good Marc! :thumb:

Thanks man! I had somebody do them. I hate nurserts and MTG lives to far away for me to buy him beer to do them for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Upgraded to a new Billet Silver Rubi. Love it!

Sweet. :rock: Billet was my first choice, but I literally couldn't wait till they came out a few months later...as I was coming out of a lease and had no ride. Yours is now like the darker younger sibling.....but you'll grow up faster. LOL :thumb:

Top Bottom