What was done to your rig this week?

Took the Freedom Panels of my hardtop and took the doors off. It was a beautiful day here in Flagstaff AZ! Was only a little bit nippy on the ride home from work. But totally worth it.

Its a Jeep thing! :yup:

Took the Freedom Panels of my hardtop and took the doors off. It was a beautiful day here in Flagstaff AZ! Was only a little bit nippy on the ride home from work. But totally worth it.

Its a Jeep thing! :yup:

I wanted to take the top and doors off of mine yesterday but since I just put the new soft top on I am not about to take it off anytime soon. lol

I wanted to take the top and doors off of mine yesterday but since I just put the new soft top on I am not about to take it off anytime soon. lol

Ive been wanting to for a while but its been kinda chilly. But this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous so I said heck with it! My co-workers just didnt understand. I dont care if it was 40 degrees on the drive home, theres no other way to drive a jeep! :crazyeyes:

Ive been wanting to for a while but its been kinda chilly. But this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous so I said heck with it! My co-workers just didnt understand. I dont care if it was 40 degrees on the drive home, theres no other way to drive a jeep! :crazyeyes:

At least the JK's have badass heaters!! Lol

Ray your rig is sick, it has come so far in short time. Cant wait to see it with the lift you choose! :thumb:

Thanks, that's where I'm having the trouble ether I save up a little more (a couple months) or just get a full traction lift now and have money left over for a Dana 44 up front and get on the trail quicker. I'm a little stuck lol

Ray ⛺

Thanks, that's where I'm having the trouble ether I save up a little more (a couple months) or just get a full traction lift now and have money left over for a Dana 44 up front and get on the trail quicker. I'm a little stuck lol

Ray ⛺

Go for the enforcer:p

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

At least the JK's have badass heaters!! Lol

Dude seriously!!! Almost too hot. If you hold your hand in front of the vent while the heater is on you can feel your hand start burning. I once'd use the window defrost to warm a burrito wrapped in foil. I kid you not it was fresh out the fridge. By the time I got to work and opened the burrito, steam was coming out of it.

Really like the fender chop you did! Looks awesome! Did you follow a particular write up and how difficult was it with the painted flares? Looking to do this with my Sahara.

Thanks man. I used the write up on Project JK. It wasn't hard but took a lot of time. I put the fender trim on today also. .

Just installed MBRP exhaust system and rugged ridge new hood latches and SPOD. Time to wash now

sent from Galaxy Note II using Wayalife mobile app

Gave it a bath...looks good when clean :)

View attachment 17819

Ya it does but the hard part is to keep it that way. In the 10 months that I've owned my jeep, I have only washed it 4 times and those washes were from a drive thru touchless wash lol. Its like, when its clean, you want to make it dirty and vice versa. Just can't win but that's why its a jeep thing

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom