What was done to your rig this week?

TwistedJK

New hood wranglers. Now I don't have to freak out wondering if the hood will fly up on the highway. It was getting a little scary.
image.jpg

mattfl

Evo Quarter Pounder + Stinger!

CiEOPqMl.jpg

cDhNC1Hl.jpg

UmZTRoWl.jpg

rogerk93

Cheapest change I've done so far was install factor 55 winch bolt lock after someone tried to steal my winch. They must of been stupid not being able to take the remaining two bolts off that's tucked on the inside of the bumper.

Slappy32

Bought a Rubi E-Disco Sway Bar on ebay for my JKU Sport. Removed the actuator and installed the Evo No Limiits Sway Bar Disconnect and Evo Sway Bar Links. Took about an hour.

devonn216

My new Trucklites came in yesterday and I put them in, in about 5 minutes. Easiest instal ever!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436439735.246278.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436439746.089677.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436439759.219025.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436439770.537383.jpg

That last picture is in the middle of the day with the Jeep sitting just outside of the garage. Pretty bright! Can't wait to drive at night!

mattfl

Since my new Rubi is an auto the wife can drive it, she felt like a badass taking it to the gym last night lol now to talk her into getting her own since she didn't want to give the keys back!

Also, it's always weird seeing your own Jeep driving down the road, you can't really tell how big/mean it looks when it's just sitting still, but seeing it actually being driven :jaw drop:

Attachments

• IMG_1230.JPG.jpg
    IMG_1230.JPG.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 269

TwistedJK

Since my new Rubi is an auto the wife can drive it, she felt like a badass taking it to the gym last night lol now to talk her into getting her own since she didn't want to give the keys back!

Also, it's always weird seeing your own Jeep driving down the road, you can't really tell how big/mean it looks when it's just sitting still, but seeing it actually being driven :jaw drop:

The jeep looks good!

thardy

Banned

Great looking rig man!

Top Bottom