What was done to your rig this week?

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
Installed center cubby hole switches.

Also made another appt (3rd appt in one year) for door water leaks. Had 1/2" water on front floor boards last rain :(

I know, it's just water, pull drain plugs. I would, but since it's under warranty, Jeep can make it right or ?

Attachments

• 1431679087306.jpg
    1431679087306.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 431

JKJody

Received this:
View attachment 142566
and this:
View attachment 142567
Ready to go in, waiting on lower control arms
View attachment 142568
Pump, reservoir, idler, gear and belt installed
View attachment 142569
Custom cooler installed for power steering
View attachment 142570

Control arms showed up Saturday by surprise and was able to complete install and test, need to make one modification on the lathe today and then complete the alignment and it is ready to go!

Holy shit, its like you received MY order from Northridge lol. All my stuff should be here hopefully this week.

Bunz-o-fun

And finally installed Truck-Lites.

View attachment 142965

Great Mods! assuming you have both Truck-Lites installed in the pic (they are both upper half lit, so I doubt it's the stock light on the driver side), your driver side head light looks a bit more yellow than the passenger. If you would like the color temp to match the driver and passenger side, you can shoot the retailer (or TL) an e-mail with this picture. TL will replace the head light for you. They will probably replace both.
I had this same problem two weeks ago. I sent Northridge4x4 my picture and TL sent me two new headlights - no questions asked.

Bumper and Lights.jpg

If I could recommend adjusting the length of your sway bar links so that your sway bar sits slightly above level. This will help prevent your sway bar from flipping over when flexing.

OK, I am very new to this, but this ^^^ had me a bit confused. :thinking: JKS says to set to 0 +/- 5 degrees. I eyeballed the setting to get close, and then measured and its sitting at -2. :idontknow: Help a brother out if I'm missing something. That's why I'm here!

Dafaq? Go home frank you're drunk.

He has a sport with quick discos. No extending.

If you got what he was saying and you think I'm OK, then I'm pretty sure I'm good!

Great Mods! assuming you have both Truck-Lites installed in the pic (they are both upper half lit, so I doubt it's the stock light on the driver side), your driver side head light looks a bit more yellow than the passenger. If you would like the color temp to match the driver and passenger side, you can shoot the retailer (or TL) an e-mail with this picture. TL will replace the head light for you. They will probably replace both.
I had this same problem two weeks ago. I sent Northridge4x4 my picture and TL sent me two new headlights - no questions asked.

Thanks! And yes, both are installed and they are both the same color. The pic I took I was standing more to the passenger side and it was still light out so it looks off. I assure you though, both are the same brilliant color. Thanks for the info though.

PLucas

Banned
AEV rear bumper and tire carrier. Just in case I get dehydrated at the mall (built in water tank). You never know!! :cheesy:

DSC09019-1-1.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Is regearing necessary to have 37s?

Not necessary, but definitely nice to have. You will feel a loss of power without regearing. I just went from 3.73 to 4.88 with my 35s and it is fantastic.

Keep in mind there are other things to consider when you are going to that large if a tire.

ljvsnyder

Installed center cubby hole switches.

Also made another appt (3rd appt in one year) for door water leaks. Had 1/2" water on front floor boards last rain :(

I know, it's just water, pull drain plugs. I would, but since it's under warranty, Jeep can make it right or ?

What did you use to make your switch panel

RUBINOT

Caught the Bug
What did you use to make your switch panel

A friend actually made it for me. He used a thin piece of sheet metal, removed the center cubby hole insert and traced the outside edge onto the metal.

Then cut out the piece and rounded the edges. Cut two switch holes.

To fit the metal cover plate to the cubby hole insert you will have to slightly bend/roll the plate to fit the curvature of the insert.

At his recommendation I used gorilla epoxy to attach the metal plate to the cubby hole insert. Then cut off the rear 1"-2" of cubby hole insert for your wiring.

Paint, install switches and push into hole. The cubby hole insert will lock into place and hold the switch panel.

Kpalas

Poison Spyder light bar mount and 50" curved combo light bar in white. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431897428.859006.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431897451.006846.jpg

With covers to keep it legal in this f@cked up state! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431897513.285326.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Not too bad, just grab a grinder with a flap disc and grind away. Then spray some paint to touch up and you'll be good to go.

Yeah I knew it going in. Just excited I guess and had to set it in the bumper. Was at a friends place and he wanted to see it. Lol.

Top Bottom