What was done to your rig this week?

USAFafsocEW

Rear dif was leaking so I fixed that. While under there I saw that my driver rear axle seal was also leaking. When I pulled the axle I found that the previous owner(or service person) didn't feel like replacing the seal, bearing and collar so instead injected a tube of RTV around the seal on the inside and shoved the axle back in. Wasn't happy but I did fix it correctly.

BadApple

Got around to some painting while my mini me was taking his morning nap. Gotta love Arizona temps

Attachments

• 1423671216705.jpg
    1423671216705.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 338

Kpalas

Installed pioneer head unit, amp under driver seat , and Polk Audio Marine components in front and sound bar. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423704500.837495.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423704511.636183.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423704520.628062.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423704529.458895.jpg

Last edited:

SilverBack

Added some protection from the elements and lightened up the interior a bit!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423727877.605714.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423727895.367348.jpg

Truth be known I ordered these when the Black and Tan interior was still an option on the JKUR Hard Rock (preproduction)!

BadApple

I ordered new backup lights for the corners. Im gonna move the amber ones down on the bumper in the center for dust lights if I can get you to cut to holes for them.

BadApple

The rattle is in that pin right there! Remember I showed you? Lengthen or shorten that Rod and it will go away.:yup:

Thats what ive been working on this morning lol. I get one side to go away and the other rattles so im just gonna deal with it. Its not that bad

RDE2ROK

I ordered new backup lights for the corners. Im gonna move the amber ones down on the bumper in the center for dust lights if I can get you to cut to holes for them.

Your gunna need a hole saw for those. Did you get your side markers & resistors yet?

BadApple

Your gunna need a hole saw for those. Did you get your side markers & resistors yet?

Resistors should be getting here soon and im holding off on sidemarkers till after we move. I havent had them in 2 years whats a little longer gonna hurt lol. Ive got a lot of prepping to do for our friends car show in april.

Top Bottom