What was done to your rig this week?

Ktoth87

It looks like you have raised your track bar but haven't done a D-Link flip.... :eek:
Yes, I tried removing the bracket and adjusting the track bar but then I had nothing but bump steer. So I reinstalled the bracket that came with the kit and readjusted the track bar. I'm not sure why. Everything I have read says the opposite of what I have. Any ideas why?

KingCopperhead

Engo e9000 winch with synthetic line installed. Now my bumper doesn't look so naked. Also had my Evo c gussets welded in.

Attachments

• 1406927276776.jpg
    1406927276776.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 1406927284768.jpg
    1406927284768.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 1406927296604.jpg
    1406927296604.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 347

KingCopperhead

How do you like the 2.0's I have Brillstein's but was considering the 2.0's. although ride is subjective how do You feel it rides?

Thanks,

I have the 2.0's also, on pavement they ride beautifully. I've never ran bilsteins but a friend has them. I'll have to ride in his jeep to see how they feel.

Ride quality is pretty subjective as you said, and Springs make up a big part of that equation. The teraflex/fox combo that I'm running works very well on the salt eroded NY roads. I'm more comfortable in my jeep than I am in my Acadia SUV. Haven't gotten to take it out on any washboard roads yet, but I imagine I'll have very good stability.

Question though: I've heard the bilsteins are great, why the change? Are yours about done? Or do you just want something different?

Ktoth87

Mine whistled like hell, I took some rubber hose from home depot and put them in every other air vent and it is much more quite. barely able to notice now!!

I ended up doing that then threw an adhesive wrap from the top on the cooling fins to the bottom. I did that in. 4 2 inch sections and it worked very well.

BIGTARS

Finally got the PS fender flares installed and the spare mounted...
ebe4ehaq.jpg
adehe2u5.jpg
7uze3eru.jpg

Panda

This is cozdude's fault... Had to add some wheel spacers, love the wide stance! Good to have friends here "in the know" for tech questions :yup:
Before ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407019040.789565.jpg
After ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407019058.520042.jpg

Panda

And for my 1000th post on wayalife, thank you all of you guys for making me laugh, cry and hurl all year long it's been a great year! :thumb: 🐼

And for my 1000th post on wayalife, thank you all of you guys for making me laugh, cry and hurl all year long it's been a great year! :thumb: 🐼

Congrats on the 1000. I'm not to far away. Spacers look great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom