What was done to your rig this week?

MNTN JK

Ya my wife likes the hard top but I did it fast without permission lol....

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I thought I saw your Jeep somewhere before Badapple. I just saw it on Rebel Offroad's FB page for their giveaway haha small world :thumb:

BadApple

I thought I saw your Jeep somewhere before Badapple. I just saw it on Rebel Offroad's FB page for their giveaway haha small world :thumb:

Yup that was I! It's finally bumper time so if i dont win that one, chances are slim to none, im either gonna buy a PS one or the VKS stubby.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Yup that was I! It's finally bumper time so if i dont win that one, chances are slim to none, im either gonna buy a PS one or the VKS stubby.

:thumb: I have a Rough Country Suspensions front bumper and found a company that makes a bumper that costs the same cheap price that I payed but it's a ridiculously better quality...now I have bumper envy haha kinda like when I finally get 35s I'll have tire envy for 37s lmfao I'll PM you their website link.

BadApple

:thumb: I have a Rough Country Suspensions front bumper and found a company that makes a bumper that costs the same cheap price that I payed but it's a ridiculously better quality...now I have bumper envy haha kinda like when I finally get 35s I'll have tire envy for 37s lmfao I'll PM you their website link.

Once you get to 37's you'll want 40's trust me I've had mine got about 2 months. I haven't even driven it only seen pics and the wife tells me she wants 40's. that they aren't big enough. My wife is weird!!!

Oscar35

Finally put the bumper on. Waiting on the stinger. And haven't decided which winch I'm going to roll with. I know it's double work, but couldn't resist seeing how it looked with the aluminum finish.

Attachments

• 1402037496470.jpg
    1402037496470.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 465
  • 1402037507392.jpg
    1402037507392.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 465

jbaskin28

Put on the rough country light bar mounts and my 50" light bar. Just got to run the wiring to the switch and power everything.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402171184.628901.jpg

Panda

Got these welded on today with help from my father in law only cost me a veggie burger :D big thanks to mr ridgerunner for hooking me up with gussets :yup: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402203325.387600.jpg

Top Bottom