What was done to your rig this week?

Eugene the Jeep

I'm mounted the license plate to the trailer hitch receiver. I plug the lights into the trailer light connector. I'm mounted my CB antenna on the driver side with a custom mount under the hood. I just screw the antenna into the base whenever I go out on a trail

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm mounted the license plate to the trailer hitch receiver. I plug the lights into the trailer light connector. I'm mounted my CB antenna on the driver side with a custom mount under the hood. I just screw the antenna into the base whenever I go out on a trail

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool and Welcome to Wayalife! Don't forget to give us a wave.

Devallee

Did my oil change and accidentally left the old gasket on the thing and lost all of my oil 5 minutes after driving away. Quickest $40 in the trash I've ever seen

David1tontj

Did my oil change and accidentally left the old gasket on the thing and lost all of my oil 5 minutes after driving away. Quickest $40 in the trash I've ever seen

At least you noticed before it was the quickest 6,000 you ever spent!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

JAGS

Hooked
Tire rotation today courtesy of Americas Tire.

Got a quote for my new wheels and 37s while there. Ouch.

- Jason

JAGS

Hooked
Oh yeah, what's the damage?

Dude was super cool. Just a bit over 3k. Said to try to find a cheaper price on tire so he can match. They are a little high on Nittos and they don't discount that tire like others. $392 for 37 trail grappler. On quest for cheaper price.

- Jason

CaliCrusher

Dude was super cool. Just a bit over 3k. Said to try to find a cheaper price on tire so he can match. They are a little high on Nittos and they don't discount that tire like others. $392 for 37 trail grappler. On quest for cheaper price.

- Jason

Good luck! Hopefully you can score them before the run next weekend.

Last edited:

Brankz

I don't have pics but I put some black silicone on the soft top, now it's like 80% less wind. Best part I can pell it off if I want ;). Now tell me that's not smart.

Top Bottom