What was done to your rig this week?

jmeredith

Ordered EVO axle gussets, 50" rigid Lightbar, dually d2 set, d2 floods for rear, HiLift First Responder 48" with off road kit and will be ordering. EVO CoilOvers, ATX slabs, NITTO 37" trail grapplers and a few other goodies next week!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ordered EVO axle gussets, 50" rigid Lightbar, dually d2 set, d2 floods for rear, HiLift First Responder 48" with off road kit and will be ordering. EVO CoilOvers, ATX slabs, NITTO 37" trail grapplers and a few other goodies next week!

Wow nice list!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Nice! :rock:

GCM 2

Finally got rid of the Christmas tree display on my dash, it's been there since the last day of the 2012 JK Experience. Replaced my front driver's side wheel speed sensor, and like that, no more ABS light, ESP/BAS light and one other light (I forget). Apparently the dealers computer network says I just purchased the last one in the state of Arizona, and it looks like it was going to a Hertz Rental before I snagged it.

Attachments

• image-3539040530.jpg
    image-3539040530.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 398

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
With AEV relocation brackets to help simultaneously reduce clearance? Sweet!

No I am going to save the money on the brackets. I am just going to run some 155's for tires instead to get me lower to ground but also have good clearance for water crossings while overlanding. Although that is a mute point as I will be running a snorkel and can go up to the roof in water.

MTG

Caught the Bug
OverlanderJK said:
No I am going to save the money on the brackets. I am just going to run some 155's for tires instead to get me lower to ground but also have good clearance for water crossings while overlanding. Although that is a mute point as I will be running a snorkel and can go up to the roof in water.

Sounds sick. Post pics.

Atch

You going to mount them on spinners?:rock:

NAUJK

My rig is getting all sorts of goodies this week!! :crazyeyes:

Tonight I installed my rock lights I have had for a while just waiting to get put on. At the moment the switch is just dangling till I get my A Pillar switch mount.

20130104_191328.jpg
20130104_191352.jpg
20130104_191402.jpg
20130104_191442.jpg
20130104_191449.jpg

Also for 40$ off amazon I got a back up camera and a LCD screen to go with it. At the moment I mounted the camera to the front license plate looking down showing me what is in front of me with ease. Later on once it gets warmer and less wet with snow on the ground I plan to crawl under the jeep and mount the camera looking forward at the front axle and tires. and at 20 bucks per camera I do not mind if I smash it on a rock. Well see how it goes later once I get all the kinks worked out.

20130104_153948.jpg
20130104_153959.jpg

NAUJK

Thats a good buy! Can you run multiple cameras on that monitor and change to them?

This particular monitor now you can not run multiple cameras to it at once, but there are more expensive ones out there that you can. I wasnt going to buy the really nice ones till I had everything figured out. But I did have that in mind, have multiple hooked up looking in the front and rear.

That's a cool idea, as long as you can find a more permanent spot for the screen.

Yeah it is kinda just sickin up there but its out of the way. It has 3M tape on it so at the moment it is stuck to my CB it doesnt block much of my vision either the KC on the windshield does that already so its alright for now.

Like I said I have lots of kinks to figure out but I will keep you all informed.

matt1171

My rig is getting all sorts of goodies this week!! :crazyeyes:

Tonight I installed my rock lights I have had for a while just waiting to get put on. At the moment the switch is just dangling till I get my A Pillar switch mount.

don't forget your rear rock lights.

Top Bottom