What was done to your rig this week?

Max Phatts

Hey! I get to put my $.02 worth in (that's about $.02312 Canadian...) This is what we started with - Lots of fun, but we need some support - ESPECIALLY with the factory 32" tires...
View attachment 24652

There's always the chance it'll get dark in the woods while I'm digging myself out, so we went with the Rugged Ridge Windshield Mounts, then gave the girl a bit of a facelift...

View attachment 24653
I knew I needed something to pull me outta what I am - no doubt - going to get into. I had to have something to put it on...

View attachment 24648

Then, we add the winch ( I KNOW the Warn guys out there are gonna give me stick, but my wife bought this for me as a gift, AND - after the fact - I did some research and while Warn RULES North America, elsewhere in the world, these Runva winches are making a name for themselves as heavy-duty, reliable and durable systems... So, it stays until I burn it out and slap on a Warn to fit in...)

View attachment 24649

Well, there it is - a good weekend, all in all, doncha think? Sure had fun doing it and I learned a ton... Next, some cut-down fenders, a little lift and some 35's - to learn with. Ultimately 6" of lift and some nice beadlock 37's (and shafts and gears and...) Oh yeah, I had to wave the flag, so I placed some conspicuous Wayalife Swag on board, as well...

View attachment 24650 View attachment 24651

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Haha, keep throwing around your :worthless: faces and see how fast I post it up... Hahahaha. It's coming. It will be lengthy, so it may be a week or so...

LOL! I'm not losing any sleep, rest assured. Take your time...the lengthier the better. :thumb:

Top Bottom