What was done to your rig this week?

Hack12

LOL! It's the one I have to mail.

In it is what I would have liked to have done to my jeep this week.

Ugh, no fun. I just got a surprise motorcycle tax bill on a bike I haven't had in over a year. I hate surprises like that!

Dusty

When getting new tires I was on the fence between 33s and 35s. I figured if I was thinking about 35s just go with them instead of regretting not getting them after the fact.

LOD Signature Series Stubby w/ Gen 3 Tire Carrier (non-integrated) and Accessories

14063_172454512910289_1695501375_n.jpg

547409_172454499576957_484192496_n.jpg

I had the bumper and tire carrier already but finally received the rest of the parts to install the trail rack and Rotopax mounts and cans.
I also removed the soft top (put in storage) and put my bikini top on to stay for the summer.
what do y'all think about the rear setup? experience with this setup? please share comments and opinions.

anthony_jk

I'm looking into regearing myself. How much was it to go from 3:73 to 5:13?? I was thinking of going 4:88.

Depending weather your automatic or manual and if you want to run 35's or 37's.

Mine is a 4dr manual on 35" tires with a gear ratio of 5:13, however, i went with this gear ration knowing that eventually i would move up to 37.
Currently, i am reving way too high for my licking, but when the time comes to move up to 37's i believe that it will run just perfect.

Cost wise, parts and labour included, it costed me about 1100$ ( fron and rear diffs)

If you are running 35's and want to stay with em' your better off going 4:88.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ok, I finally was able to start some work.:yup: Install trailer hitch, removed back bumper, and installed RUBI shocks. My RUBI springs are going on here soon. I have to say the sport stock shocks are SH%t, what a difference with the new RUBI shocks its like night and day. :eek:Wow, the ride is awesome. Thanks too Frank (10frank9) this was possible!:thumb:

IMAG0245.jpg IMAG0247.jpg IMAG0248.jpg IMAG0249.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Ok, I finally was able to start some work.:yup: Install trailer hitch, removed back bumper, and installed RUBI shocks. My RUBI springs are going on here soon. I have to say the sport stock shocks are SH%t, what a difference with the new RUBI shocks its like night and day. :eek:Wow, the ride is awesome. Thanks too Frank (10frank9) this was possible!:thumb:

View attachment 24271 View attachment 24272 View attachment 24273 View attachment 24274

Very cool Tony glad to see they served you well. Now if I could just sell the DS, bumper, tire carrier and winch.... Hahaha

Top Bottom