What was done to your rig this week?

JPast

Swapped out an old rubicon express track bar that was broken at the frame side joint for a Rancho one, much beefier and better product. Thanks for the video on it as well Eddie

DaJudge

Ordered a stroker for it! Supposed to be here mid-December which is perfect because I work for the school system and I am off for two weeks in December. I will post up some pics of the install when I do it.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
If I could do it again, I’d probably go without the skins as well. Looks good!
Definitely! Loving the look of it. Time will tell though if Ill actually need the skins for support. Although it did give me a little more confidence seeing Mel run these without the skins on his Gladiator and take on the Rubicon. (y)

WJCO

Meme King
Decided to try out the Joe Dirt look with the tube doors on. First impression funky but a little cool. I'll drive it like that for a few days and see if I like it.

View attachment 366430 View attachment 366431
To follow up on this, I love having the open air and the open view, but it's just too funky of a look for me. However, I'm going to try something else.

I decided to put just the corners in and pull the back window out. I'd never considered this previously because the manual says not to. With that being said, I tried like crazy to pop these things out with hand force and they aren't moving. I'm sure it will be fine around town. Up the road, I may figure out an easy/quick way to fasten them in place in a stronger way anyways just for extra security if I decide to use it on the highway like this. So far, I love the look.

soft top (1).JPG soft top (2).JPG soft top (3).JPG

Jsouder53

Hooked
To follow up on this, I love having the open air and the open view, but it's just too funky of a look for me. However, I'm going to try something else.

I decided to put just the corners in and pull the back window out. I'd never considered this previously because the manual says not to. With that being said, I tried like crazy to pop these things out with hand force and they aren't moving. I'm sure it will be fine around town. Up the road, I may figure out an easy/quick way to fasten them in place in a stronger way anyways just for extra security if I decide to use it on the highway like this. So far, I love the look.

View attachment 366597 View attachment 366598 View attachment 366599
Your gladiator looks awesome!

Elroy231

View attachment 366597 View attachment 366598 View attachment 366599
I agree, the previous look just wasn't doing what this look does. Nice improvement in my opinion. I like it.

Top Bottom