What was done to your rig this week?

tchmotorsports

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys! Yeah we’re really happy. I have a set of Rubicon rails in NJ I’m gonna check out tomorrow for $100 and then I’m leaning towards selling the hardtop off this 2dr.

Killer deal on that soft top.I sold my hardtop about 3 years ago and to be honest i regret it a bit.I would keep both if you have somewhere to store it.

Ddays

Hooked
Like this?? View attachment 350199

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

But it was fun to watch!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry, I've got about 20 shots from that mud pit. I'd feel silly not posting one when the opportunity arrises[emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol, y'know, as soon as I posted that message I KNEW Chris was gonna post that

rubiDave

Yeah, factory top preferred but open to other options. I can't say I remember exactly what your old top looked like, how it differs from factory. I'm running topless now and when I thought I might make the East meets West I started looking around for something to keep the wind out on the highway and possible thunderstorms.
You're looking for a factory top or what? If you're interested in my old combo top, I'm sure we can work something out. It's in great shape, just dusty... Taking up space that I could use.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Replaced the water pump and thermostat in the rig yesterday all while on zoom “at work”. I guess there are positives to working from home and not being able to meet face to face.

Found a bit of Johnson Valley mud hiding in my water pump. That stuff is nasty.

61635632379__7DD413C3-AFC9-42AD-A674-981E554A4647.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

BaddestCross

Yeah, factory top preferred but open to other options. I can't say I remember exactly what your old top looked like, how it differs from factory. I'm running topless now and when I thought I might make the East meets West I started looking around for something to keep the wind out on the highway and possible thunderstorms.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Screenshot_20200714-090510_Chrome.jpeg
I've also got the tonneau cover and windjammer if you want to run it as a safari top.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

dillard09

My CDM hood is fiberglass and do t have the middle hood latch and with only having the side latches I had a lot of hood flutter. Solved that with some quick-latch hood latches.

Attachments

• 20200713_195403.jpg
    20200713_195403.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 110
Top Bottom