What Transmission Cooler for 07-11 JK?

kyle521

What would be the best transmission cooler to go with for an 07-11 JK with an automatic? I have hydro assist with the PSC cylinder style cooler so not sure if something like the Mishimoto would fit. The mopar one looks like it might fit, but not sure if there are any other brands or styles out there to consider that would fit with the PSC cooler there? Picture below is the style psc cooler I am running.

ck100-with-part-_.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
it should fit, I have a B&M stacked plate style above and to one side above the psc cooler shown which I have mounted in front, along the bottom of the radiator.

kyle521

it should fit, I have a B&M stacked plate style above and to one side above the psc cooler shown which I have mounted in front, along the bottom of the radiator.
How much clearance would you say is below the B&M cooler and that bar that the PSC cooler mounts to? The PSC cooler I have pretty much goes all the way across the bottom.

jeeeep

Hooked
How much clearance would you say is below the B&M cooler and that bar that the PSC cooler mounts to? The PSC cooler I have pretty much goes all the way across the bottom.
it barely sits on top of the PSC cooler, haven't had any issues with it like that.

It's a Hayden 404 transmission cooler, I forgot I replaced the B&M because it begin to leak.

TransmissionCooler.jpg

A.J.

doesnt look like it would fit
I have one in mine. There is even a specific JK version. I got the universal one and bent the brackets to fit where I wanted it. I have the power steering cooler attached to the lower radiator support similar to yours. I’ll see if I can find a picture of it. I don’t really feel like taking the grill off just to take one. It’s very easy to do. Mine is mounted horizontally which works well and leaves more air space around it for the radiator cooling. I did it a few years back when I did the Hemi swap.

Top Bottom