what is your trailer ? camp trailer , teardrop , travel trailer or ????????

Airing out the rrt to get ready for an Olympic Peninsula fishing/camping run with my oldest daughter for a few days

Attachments

• 07BDD53D-44C3-401B-8A17-E3EC53DEC5D7.jpg
    07BDD53D-44C3-401B-8A17-E3EC53DEC5D7.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 88
Airing out the rrt to get ready for an Olympic Peninsula fishing/camping run with my oldest daughter for a few days

Jealous, sounds peaceful.

Do I guess that means a JK6 won’t be making an appearance at Moab [emoji25]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Jealous, sounds peaceful.

Do I guess that means a JK6 won’t be making an appearance at Moab [emoji25]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sorry, no...spending a couple days swinging streamers for steelhead and soft hackles for trout on the Queets & Clearwater rivers with my daughter, playing guitar, grilling & swilling beers. The Olympic National Forest will be in the low 70's, not triple digits like Moab.

I then leave on Aug 10th with my wife to spend three days in Stehekin Valley near Lake Chelan to fish dry flies on the Stehekin River for cutts & bows.

Ending summer heading to Henderson (where it will be triple digits) to get ready for a Dusy Ershim run with the JK6, fishing for brookies in Summit & Ershim lake...then spend a couple days in Shaver Lake; rent a boat and bust out a couple kokanee rods to fish on the lake...

There seems to be a theme to these activities...

Sorry, no...spending a couple days swinging streamers for steelhead and soft hackles for trout on the Queets & Clearwater rivers with my daughter, playing guitar, grilling & swilling beers. The Olympic National Forest will be in the low 70's, not triple digits like Moab.

I then leave on Aug 10th with my wife to spend three days in Stehekin Valley near Lake Chelan to fish dry flies on the Stehekin River for cutts & bows.

Ending summer heading to Henderson (where it will be triple digits) to get ready for a Dusy Ershim run with the JK6, fishing for brookies in Summit & Ershim lake...then spend a couple days in Shaver Lake; rent a boat and bust out a couple kokanee rods to fish on the lake...

There seems to be a theme to these activities...

I like the theme Ed! Sounds like a great way to wrap up the summer!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Picked this up last night to help with the lack of space issues of a 2 dr. Just need to replace the hillbilly wiring job and clean it up. Probably going to pick up a hitch with a little more drop to level it out more. The thing weighs next to nothing.

IMG_1192.jpgIMG_1189.jpg

Is that the Jeep branded trailer? If not what is it? I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s custom built from the ground up, just painted to match and same wheels. Wish I could take full credit for it, but I bought the jeep and trailer from my uncle when he ordered his Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
It’s custom built from the ground up, just painted to match and same wheels. Wish I could take full credit for it, but I bought the jeep and trailer from my uncle when he ordered his Gladiator.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Man, that thing is sweet... they did a great job. I’ve been looking for something like that to get a little more room for my 2 door. You’ve got a killer setup.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom