What is your jeeps name!!!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I usually just go by CRUSH or my buddies call me the Limo because they all have TJs. I think if I get Plates I'll be CRSHLMO. Crush Limo.. :thinking:

JAGS

Hooked
-- Envy

Because right now the poor thing envies all the big builds out there. My wife gave the name after seeing me drool over the long "build" wish list I have. Eventually she'll grow up and others might Envy her.

Holeshot

Banned
don't have a name yet, but I call it often "mean machine"

I'de like to stripe it with the following "semper fi". I guess y'all know what it mean.

otherwise I have no idea.

ichthus

My wife names everything. Her Gecko JKU is Wanda (because she's prone to "wanda" off the road...). My JK is Weslie Wade (because she likes to wade through puddles and creeks).

Previous names: Wendi the JKU was windier sounding while driving than Jenny the Liberty. There was also a TJ named Willie

Caboose

Mine is named Sheila after the tank in Red vs Blue :)

Attachments

• image-2805747310.jpg
    image-2805747310.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 585

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Couldn’t be because she gets all the money spent on her and gets to go away to cool places and stays in hotels a lot, and the wife stays at home not knowing how much love ($$$) the Mistress gets? Not that I would know ... :cheesy:

Mines "Sasha" and she's probably less expensive and less dangerous than the alternative kind of Mistress.....:D:cheesy:

Top Bottom