What does your username mean?

used to drum tech for a band called "which doctor" . liked it and went with "witchdoctor" for my cb handle, then later morphed into witchdoctor575 for forum and email use.

What's in a name

Some are pretty clever - others are easier to figure out. How did you come up with yours?

Last edited:
Napalm has been a nickname of mine for many years starting with my brother, and now everyone at my work use it too! It's essentially my first name (Nathan) and my last name (Palmer) together.

It has nothing to do with the flammable liquid used in warfare!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Growing up we were big RUN DMC Fans, when we got our first cars we all got vanity plates, 'ILLIN', 'RUNDMC', and mine 'JSCHLLN' I was the quiet one of the group and if someone asked them where I was at they would always say "either playing ball or at home "Jus Chillin". so it stuck and has been my license plate since my first car. Even gave up cash to buy it from an individual when I moved to florida.

Lets see... I was in the cavalry when xbox live came out in '03-'04. Decided cavfighter was a good gamertag to take on opponenets in Halo. Its been my default ever since. Havnt been Cav since '07 but shssh dont tell anyone lol

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Family Heritage

Mine is simply my last name shortened to a "nickname". Growing up my grandfather was always called Fris, and as I have grown older it has become my nickname. I find it interesting how this type of "legacy" has continued. I'm from a small town and everyone knew my grandfather, so being called a name that he was called is special to me, especially since it kind of skipped my father (interesting because he's 3rd and I'm 4th). Family functions can get confusing when when a bunch of Doyles are attending (my son is the 5th). Fris is how we distinguish one of us and now I am carrying that torch, hence the username.

For me, I had been in the martial arts for over 20 years and my head instructor would call me Chuck San. So one of the first times I needed an online name I took my first and last name initial with San added to the end.

Sent from my XT1254 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom