What do you want ?

30 year old hot momma that loves to take the top off instead of a 45 year old who bitches about the top off! Or is that just to much to ask?

30 year old hot momma that loves to take the top off instead of a 45 year old who bitches about the top off! Or is that just to much to ask?

LOL! Too funny.

A very nice front bumper with a spot for a winch...or is that wench? As long as it doesn't whine and moan.

I change my mind, instead of the sb60 shift knob, I'll take a set of elusive "envy links".

A new floor board! The original owner decided to glue down the carpet everywhere and it was quite fun to take out :doh: ...I ended up taking the jeep in and they still could not get it all out so I have glue/residue left all over that will not come off.....(will ultimately cover it with a bed rug kit or rhino line it)....

Or

Someone to make a trail rack that will work with the SmittyBilt bumper/carrier I have.....:thinking:

Try some MEK to get that glue off.

I'll take a v8

After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion all I want for my Jeep is a Month at ORE for Mel and his crew to do what ever they want to it.:yup:

Top Bottom