What do you think?

Salmo23

Hello everyone. I made some simple modifications to my Jeep this weekend. Removed the hood bumps and placed some louvers, cowl vent and added a Wrangler decal to each side. Simple mods and total cost for everything around $60. IMG_7209.JPG3B66967D-EAEC-4FCC-873A-7A29D2522D9E.jpgIMG_7179.JPGAppreciate your feedback

JDM

Here is my honest opinion, I like the louvers and decals but not these things.
IMG_6201.JPG
If you have the mirror dent thing going on just get it dent removed or something!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hello everyone. I made some simple modifications to my Jeep this weekend. Removed the hood bumps and placed some louvers, cowl vent and added a Wrangler decal to each side. Simple mods and total cost for everything around $60.
Appreciate your feedback

JDM

That's the best thing about owning a jeep, you get to set it up exactly how you like it. Enjoy the experience 👍👍

Hood decals look good. Thank God you have the passenger side flag decal facing the right direction - one of my biggest pet peeves ever. Not crazy about the hood vents but that's just me - doesn't matter what I think in the end.

The flag facing the right way is important to me to. I asked a military buddy why his flag was backwards. He said it’s not, it’s assaulting forward. I’ve never forgotten

JDM <><

good additions. If you do care about what others think, lose that front bumper. That style ship sailed 30 years ago.

Top Bottom