Are you happy doing what you do?

• Yes

Votes: 97 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 17.8%

• Total voters
Do you use 308 cal.?

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Right now we are teaching with the SASS/M110 which is a .308 which is what I'm using in the pic. I used the 50 cal a lot more in Afghanistan. We also are teaching the Remington 300, and then the 50 cal.

Right now we are teaching with the SASS/M110 which is a .308 which is what I'm using in the pic. I used the 50 cal a lot more in Afghanistan. We also are teaching the Remington 300, and then the 50 cal.

Sorry one last question , what grain bullet do you use in a 50 cal .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am a mechanical engineer for a power tool company. We work with the tool from concept to the start of mass production. While I deal with the same "topic" every day, the problems are always fresh. :) (Discounts and loaner tools for the Jeep help too.) :)

I'm an ER / trauma center doc. Love it. My original degree was in Mech Engineering, though... worked in a machine shop in college. The body is really just a big plumbing and wiring project, so it's not that much of a difference :)

I enjoy making my patients understand what's going on with their health instead of just throwing pills at them and using words they can't understand... :D

"The body is really just a big plumbing and wiring project, so it's not that much of a difference" <-- This just made my day.

Quick Edit: Thank you to all our military folks for your service!!!!

Last edited:
I'm an imagery analyst in the Air Force. I don't mind the job most days, but it has it's share of unsatisfying work. Looking to separate later this year, but I hear that this sequestor business might be messing up my contracing opprotunities. I might be a broke college kid again soon. :(

Got a chance (and permission ) to snap a shot of our ( and your ) aircraft. I'm an electrician for the Marine One program here in CT.
photo-1_zps80ca6a7e.jpg

In case it hasn't been said, and it can't be said enough. All you Military, Law enforcement, Firemen, Teachers and every hard-working, god fearing, red blooded Americans... Thank you for keeping our country safe, and keeping our country the place every other person in the world wants to be!

That is all!

Top Bottom