What did Brown Santa show up with today..

JohnK

Brown Santa has been dropping stuff off last few days and I took the Rubi down to my hangar and got some of it installed:

Rugged Ridge Center Console Storage Tray
0808171652.jpg

Rugged Ridge A-Pillar Switch Panel (IPF Offroad Lights, LED Sasquatch Lights, and planned LED Work Lights and Compressor)
0808171652_HDR.jpg

Aluminum Jeep Fuel Door
0808171558a.jpg

Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost going in on Friday thanks to help from the San Diego Jeep Club, CB setup going in over the weekend.

After I sell off the WJ carcass the Rubi gets a set of 315/70R17 Firestone Destination M/T2's.
MT2.jpg

JK

Last edited:

matthoef

AEV ProCal Module ... I'd take a pic and post it but I'm sure there's been enough people to post a picture it already.

On a side note ... getting the right size tires and gears "programmed" in really made a world of a difference with drivability (even on a manual).

MTG

Caught the Bug
Trying to get the garage more organized and found these little hooks on Amazon for $8.00.

IMG_2744.jpg

Why can't I invent something like this and retire a millionaire? Great place to put the ladders.

IMG_2745.jpg

Also picked up a rack for the wife's subi snow tires.

IMG_2743.jpg

It will be nice to get them off the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

tgoss

:hmm: interesting. Let me know what you think about it. What's the height dimensions on it? Any pros/cons compared to ARB 50?

It's a bit larger at 63 qts, it's stainless steel and "weatherproof" but honestly it looks bad ass so I waited out for this one. Doesn't require a cover or special mounting straps, it's kinda meant to be permanent which I'm cool with.

WJCO

Meme King
It's a bit larger at 63 qts, it's stainless steel and "weatherproof" but honestly it looks bad ass so I waited out for this one. Doesn't require a cover or special mounting straps, it's kinda meant to be permanent which I'm cool with.

It certainly has some eye candy to it. I like that it's not as tall. Just looked it up, not too much more than the 50 as far as cost.

BdugJK

Rotors and pads for the rear. Annnnd there were no slide clips with the pads. So they were installed without the new ones (reused the old ones), clips were ordered, and I will re-do it again. Ugh :doh:

Top Bottom