What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Shelby73

Brown Santa

I got this beautiful built like a tank, Derale 13870 oil cooler for my transmission. To replace the wimpy one that can't handle my Jeep. I have a transmission flush scheduled for tomorrow after the swap out happens. Will let you all know if it works as advertised. Looks like it can cool Las Vegas. IMG_2398.JPG

Shelby73

Santa

Super Charger is more than awesome, however the tune from RIPP is absolutely junk! I had to have a custom tune doneEvans Tuning did a great job. I upgraded the injectors and MAF to the hell cat one's and for the money it almost makes the same HP TW as the big V8 swaps at a fraction of the price. 257 RWHP and 287 TQ. Has ARH and high flow cats 10PSI boost. The reason I think the trans is getting hot was it has 5:38 gears with 37's, and it was going 65-75 for almost 2hrs like that and then hit a really steep a$$ hill that just pushed it over the edge.:doh: The super Charger when you get it dialed in is truly worth it. You never feel like your lackiypower and the TQ gets you up and over almost anything. Of course it's not a race car but 60-75 is no problem and doesn't feel topped out and has more to give, even with the gears and tires it has.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Definitely will. Of course I'm leaving on vacation for a week so I won't be able to think about anything else while I'm gone. I hate knowing I have parts that are not installed [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom