What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Right Rudder

Oh goddam just spent hard earned moneys on a 12k powerplant and a quarterpounder with a stinger. first ever major purchase for the rig nervous as fuck.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

spinuck

Oh goddam just spent hard earned moneys on a 12k powerplant and a quarterpounder with a stinger. first ever major purchase for the rig nervous as fuck.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just wait...it gets more expensive from there... congrats on your new purchase though :thumb:

Right Rudder

No doubt dude just first 4 digit cash I have spent on rubirod, fuck I am excited.

Next couple weeks are going to be a BRUTAL wait. Never thought I would be so excited for a warranty on a vehicle to expire!

Last edited:

Trail JK

Received a couple of boxes from Northridge 4x4 today. Really excited to get the other half of the packages. I hope it's everything I want from LoD. I haven't seen one in person yet.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426569352.466243.jpg .

clownman

Delivery guy showed up with these 1350 beasts from Adams Driveshaft!!! The 5.13 gears are on order and the shafts are getting installed at the same time. Can't wait to have 4 wheel drive again!!!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426642394.846256.jpg

FastZach

New EVO Pro Series front bumper with skid plate showed up today from Northridge 4x4. Now just waiting on the fairlead light mount from EVO.

I'll for sure post up pics after install.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426649016.595104.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426649037.794866.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
This! BFG KO2 37

Huge shout out to Matt at Discount Tire Direct, I had been trying to pre-order these as soon as they were announced and I though I had them at my local DT but after a few trips back and forth to the store to make my deposit and "yes they are available" to "will not release them to your area" to "sorry they are back ordered at least 8 weeks!" I reached out to Matt and he delivered as promised!

Wheels should arrive today and then it's on! Thanks Matt!

I'm thinking going old school with white letters out :thumb:

BFG_label.jpg

BFG_KO2.jpg

Top Bottom