What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Interesting, Thanks. Is there a way to lock the gate or can you just reach over and unlock the car and open the gate. Not that important to me just curious, I was thinking of using it as a shelf for a spare. Let us know if it makes any noise. Looks great BTW

Rivalicon

It doesn't make any noise. As far as locking it I'm not sure what your asking, but the box itself has a lock on it and once you lock the gate no one can get into it.

It doesn't make any noise. As far as locking it I'm not sure what your asking, but the box itself has a lock on it and once you lock the gate no one can get into it.

Ya i noticed after you still have your hardtop on.. I was thinking if you ran without a top you could just reach over and unlock the car - then open the gate. any how looks great

Christarp

Ya i noticed after you still have your hardtop on.. I was thinking if you ran without a top you could just reach over and unlock the car - then open the gate. any how looks great

The way mine works (with the electric locks) is if you press the button from the inside to unlock it after its been sitting for like 5 minutes it won't unlock the doors. If you manually press the button release and open the door, then the car alarm will go off. Pretty sure opening the rear gate would set the alarm off as well, but since it only unlocks via key and power locks (no manual push button on the inside) it shouldn't be an issue I would think.

Not entirely sure though.

Last edited:
The way mine works (with the electric locks) is if you press the button from the inside to unlock it after its been sitting for like 5 minutes it won't unlock the doors. If you manually press the button release and open the door, then the car alarm will go off. Pretty sure opening the rear gate would set the alarm off as well, but since it only unlocks via key and power locks (no manual push button on the inside) it shouldn't be an issue I would think.

Not entirely sure though.

Kewl - learn something everyday :rock:

RockyJk

Met up with ken and picked up LoD front n rear bumpers 👍
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408306951.320627.jpg

Wonder if the rear would look weird with a stock spare?

Meade93

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408575074.410777.jpg

I picked up what they had at northridge and the rest is coming from Washington

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408575065.275806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408575065.275806.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 277

Hightower

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408835843.315886.jpg
EVO Bump rear bump stops, I been wanting them for awhile and finally pulled the pin.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom