What did Brown Santa show up with today..

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Evo skins are in. Just need to order some lights. Anybody know if the fuel tank door works with these or you need the open one?
Also, the top corner hole that isn't counter sunk, don't put a rivnut correct? I'm planning on getting a carrier.

Attachments

• 1393626551622.jpg
    1393626551622.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:

Whiskey River

Fox 2.0 Performance shocks to go with the 4" EVO plush ride coils I got in a couple weeks ago. Now I just need the weather to cooperate. 70 degrees yesterday and now this.
Snow.jpg Shocks.jpg

noroad

got my switch and housing for it along with some new lights for the floor of the rig!

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 330
  • sw1.jpg
    sw1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 321

Atch

Evo skins are in. Just need to order some lights. Anybody know if the fuel tank door works with these or you need the open one?
Also, the top corner hole that isn't counter sunk, don't put a rivnut correct? I'm planning on getting a carrier.

Yes the fuel door still works with the corners. You may have to trim the plastic insert a little to get it to sit in the armor. Correct the non counter sunk hole is for the carrier so if you do install a rivnut you'll need to drill it out when you install the carrier.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Yes the fuel door still works with the corners. You may have to trim the plastic insert a little to get it to sit in the armor. Correct the non counter sunk hole is for the carrier so if you do install a rivnut you'll need to drill it out when you install the carrier.

Ok, I'll just leave that bolt out and not drilled till I get the carrier. I didn't get instructions with the corners, but I think I got this.

Woody3

y6e6e6yj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom