What did Brown Santa show up with today..

MANUEL

20131215_111026.jpg
hid lights from ddm tuning show up yesterday

espi

Wifey bought me this and Brown Santa came a week early.
1387324930441.jpg

Now I need to see if I can put on before Xmas.

In5ane1

Winch cover

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1387327870497.jpg
    1387327870497.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 324

jelliott076

The new Uniden CB arrived yesterday and went in today

IMG_0722.jpg

and the EVO Bolt On D-Ring Mounts came with the same shipment, but I'm waiting until I get the EVO Tire Carrier installed. I just spent all day re-wiring my antenna cable, it would suck to undo all of that work by taking off the back bumper.

IMG_0718.jpg

JKFlyer

The new Uniden CB arrived yesterday and went in today

View attachment 61121

and the EVO Bolt On D-Ring Mounts came with the same shipment, but I'm waiting until I get the EVO Tire Carrier installed. I just spent all day re-wiring my antenna cable, it would suck to undo all of that work by taking off the back bumper.

View attachment 61122

Nice! My evo tire carrier is arriving Monday! Did all per wiring last week ...backup camera, lug nut lights and rear dually LEDs. All going to come out a hole drilled near upper hinge on passenger side skin

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

Nice! My evo tire carrier is arriving Monday! Did all per wiring last week ...backup camera, lug nut lights and rear dually LEDs. All going to come out a hole drilled near upper hinge on passenger side skin

I don't have any clue how I'm going to install this beast when I finally decide to order. I'm going to be leaning on the forum big time for advice. I've got a couple hundred more $ to stash before pulling the pin on this one! I'm close to ORE, so it may be cheaper to pick it up rather than pay the shipping. ??? :thinking:

JKFlyer

I don't have any clue how I'm going to install this beast when I finally decide to order. I'm going to be leaning on the forum big time for advice. I've got a couple hundred more $ to stash before pulling the pin on this one! I'm close to ORE, so it may be cheaper to pick it up rather than pay the shipping. ??? :thinking:

Keep north ridge in mind...they have a few in stock now and no tax/shipping. Apparently they are hard to come By. Either way my research showed that's its so important to get alignment done right so I'm having it done professionally....plus rivets fing suck. U shouldn't definitely have ore install unless u really know ur stuff

jelliott076

Keep north ridge in mind...they have a few in stock now and no tax/shipping. Apparently they are hard to come By. Either way my research showed that's its so important to get alignment done right so I'm having it done professionally....plus rivets fing suck. U shouldn't definitely have ore install unless u really know ur stuff

I was thinking of having ORE do it, but the price goes from $1500 to $2300 with labor and shop time. It may be worth it to do it right. ...and yeah, rivets suck big time

JKFlyer

800 in labor alone, huh? I am at about 700 at my shop. Seems in line....

JKFlyer

Don't forget about 200-300 to powder coat skins and carrier too!! :eek:

Top Bottom