What did Brown Santa show up with today..

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Could be. The closest I’ve found was 10mm but it’s a little to small. I’m sure it’s standard and not metric but if they had an 11mm I bet that would work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

7/16 and 11mm are nearly the same. 12mm is smaller than 1/2 and 13mm is a little larger than 1/2. You can use the head of a 1/4 bolt to make a 7/16. I can't recall what size metric bolt could be used for 12mm.

JAGS

Hooked
Could be. The closest I’ve found was 10mm but it’s a little to small. I’m sure it’s standard and not metric but if they had an 11mm I bet that would work.

Are you looking for sockets or wrenches in that size(s)? I have an old set of sockets that has standard and metric in that size area. If you need wrenches that size, might have those too.

If it's neither than never mind as I don't know tool talk very much. Lol.

Shelby73

After over a year and a half of searching this big beautiful box came today.:thumb: I'm pretty sure I just won the MOPAR Half Door lottery, because I'm almost certain it'll cost me more to get them painted then what I spent on the 4 doors with uppers.:jaw drop: SARGE is going to have to deal with white doors this spring, but I'm okay with that.:rock::beer: IMG_3053.jpg IMG_3054.jpg IMG_3056.jpg

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
After over a year and a half of searching this big beautiful box came today.:thumb: I'm pretty sure I just won the MOPAR Half Door lottery, because I'm almost certain it'll cost me more to get them painted then what I spent on the 4 doors with uppers.:jaw drop: SARGE is going to have to deal with white doors this spring, but I'm okay with that.:rock::beer: View attachment 291486 View attachment 291487 View attachment 291488

Since their white, can I buy them off you? [emoji23]

Emptybrass

Evo enforcer showed up from Exodus today. Now I just need to get a dead bmw out of my shop. IMG_5102.jpg

When in doubt, throttle out.

TheGrendel

How old was the driveshaft? Arent the solid joint supposed to be tougher? Just wondering as I will be in the market for shaft very soon.

i got a really good deal on a used Adams 1310 with regular u joints. i decided to upgrade them to the solid body joints before i install it and keep the greaseable ones as spares.

aemfinger

OME shocks, synergy springs, and RK rear links!

Attachments

• 968A19A8-64E6-40AA-BFBF-1B0EA28E6976.jpg
    968A19A8-64E6-40AA-BFBF-1B0EA28E6976.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 182
  • AED7B4E8-2C5C-44C8-8A95-050443E1E580.jpg
    AED7B4E8-2C5C-44C8-8A95-050443E1E580.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 177
Top Bottom