What did Brown Santa show up with today..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385098043.086209.jpg
Brown Santa delivered early Christmas present from Panda. PS Front bumper :) It was delivered to Panda's house as he's gonna help me with the install! Can't wait for the weekend, more pics to follow!

Well Santa delivered early and I am not even home to open the presents. SWMBO sent these pictures to me. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385163682.115912.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1385163695.993767.jpg

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

I received my arb twin air compressor mount for under the hood I'll take pic of it tomorrow I had to hide it from wife hehehe cause I spent a little too much for her on my lift so she would be pissed if I'm still spending on the jeep

I received my arb twin air compressor mount for under the hood I'll take pic of it tomorrow I had to hide it from wife hehehe cause I spent a little too much for her on my lift so she would be pissed if I'm still spending on the jeep

Look it here Jack. You tell her like you were Mr. T: "I pay the bills." You mind your business woman and make me a sandwich. ;)

Lol. Man, you're supposed to show her the ARB and keep the DTD hidden by saying they are just coilovers. You got it backwards. 😂😂

- Jason

Look it here Jack. You tell her like you were Mr. T: "I pay the bills." You mind your business woman and make me a sandwich. ;)

Lmao I wish she was that easy than she will get an attorney and kick me out and take my jeep my house and I'll be calling her mrs. T lol

Just tell her it was an early Christmas present for your self and promise not to spend an more on the Jeep until next year, which by the way is less than a month and a half.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Come on you've got to wear the pants in the relationship! Put your foot down. Shoot, got to go here she comes......

Tried that once until I remembered show owns a few guns and is really accurate with them. Second she knows how to work construction equipment. Oh did I forget to mention she has a degree in chemistry. Yeah better not push my luck. Nope she wears the pants and I just say Yes Ma'am. :yup:

R/
Will

Ooooh that's a bad mix......probably wouldn't want to get on her bad side......you could die of "natural causes" or be buried by backhoe, have a tree planted above you and become part of the landscape somewhere ala "Jimmy Hoffa"......And her story would be "Well I came home from work and he had packed up all his belongings and left in the Jeep....sniffle.....sniffle....." :synister:

And that's the last time we ever heard from Canvas......

Woodrow

Last edited:
Top Bottom