What did Brown Santa show up with today..

jdofmemi

I’ve been running this tire for a couple years just decided to sell my old one and get a new set.

What’s left of a JKU View attachment 349411

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice rig. Looks like fun.

Good

Just picked these up a few weeks ago for the next step View attachment 349412

Dang, everyone seems to be getting coilovers.

From Ainokea
View attachment 349413
Thank you again [emoji106][emoji106]

And this
View attachment 349414

Where did the phone cover come from? That's too cool.

And for me, no Brown Santa, since I had to pick them up myself, but I got my driveshafts back today. Maybe a test drive tonight if all goes well

Attachments

• IMG_20200625_175953_copy_800x600.jpg
    IMG_20200625_175953_copy_800x600.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 103

metalic

I was working with the guys from accutune on a 14” set up. It gets a bit complex, but they might be a good resource.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Shouldn’t be bad since in the front I gutted most factory crap out of fenders when I threw the LS in it The rear will go up to cage and I’ll redo the sheet metal accordingly.
Things like this are a lot simpler in a rig that you just cut out what’s in your way

pop2tu

Got a set of kings that I scored from Jerry back from rebuild. Can’t wait to get these things on the jku. Heading out for the weekend but I’ll have a set of Kings to install on each rig when I get back. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

What size lift are the kings JKU kings for? If they are for a 3-5” lift could you measure overall length, from top of the upper mounting bolt to the bottom of the lower mount. I think my front shocks ( kings for 3-5” lift) might be to short. If you already have them mounted and can’t measure I’ll understand

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
New Exodus Jeeps tie rod and drag link, PSC ram, Evo rockskins, Synergy sector shaft brace, and parking brake assembly. Thanks Bubba
IMG_0972.jpg IMG_0971.jpg Adjustments.jpg IMG_0975.jpg IMG_0974.jpg

Oh and the best one yet. My Father’s Day gift from my sister in law

Adjustments.jpg

19YJ94

Caught the Bug

wjtstudios

Hooked
New Exodus Jeeps tie rod and drag link, PSC ram, Evo rockskins, Synergy sector shaft brace, and parking brake assembly. Thanks Bubba
View attachment 349586 View attachment 349587 View attachment 349588 View attachment 349589 View attachment 349590

Oh and the best one yet. My Father’s Day gift from my sister in law

View attachment 349592

That’s awesome Andy! You won’t get to much time in that floating chair getting ready for Moab!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JKbrick

Top Bottom