What did Brown Santa show up with today..

C gussets, LCA skids and ball joints.

20190213_161432.jpg

I went with cheap ball joints because I'm not sure if my axle is already bent or not. It looks like I've got a bit excess of negative camber by eyeball on the passenger side, but also bad ball joints on that side. If these seem to correct the camber then I'll upgrade later.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

C gussets, LCA skids and ball joints.

View attachment 320910

I went with cheap ball joints because I'm not sure if my axle is already bent or not. It looks like I've got a bit excess of negative camber by eyeball on the passenger side, but also bad ball joints on that side. If these seem to correct the camber then I'll upgrade later.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice . Excited to see that thing on the 35s ! Will look big as a 2 door

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

View attachment 320646

I’ve kept brown Santa busy the last 6 weeks. Lol more coming Monday.

- New Pro Grip brake pads
- Synergy tie rod (tired of the Currie one flopping around)
- headliner
- back up lights
- hood latches
- rear seat recline kit
- 20” light bar to replace out dated hella lights
- Johnny joint rebuild kits

Probably something I’ve forgotten.

Make sure you get the Synergy low misalignment TRE dust boots. I have the synergy tie rod and it flops around a bit even with my stabilizer on it. But the dust boots are the answer to fix it. It sucks to have to buy more parts to make a new one work properly but man this tie rod is beefy.
IMG_8790.jpg

A few odds and ends turned up on the front porch yesterday- hood latches, grill insert, rear view mirror (to go on the new windshield that I'll need to get when I finally go get my brake tag tomorrow), black lug nuts (when I get my next set of wheels in a couple of months). Best thing happened today, though- a guy I work with had a brand new soft top he offered me at about 80% off after his daughter bought it for her Jeep but ended up not replacing right before she sold the vehicle (something about kids, affordability...:idontknow:) and he didn't want it cluttering up his garage.
Anyway, not a delivery per se, but a nice surprise since I was, in fact, looking at replacing my top... and I can say- most likely for the first and last time- that I spent way less on a Jeep accessory than I was expecting. (I'll get the Supertop Twill next time around.)

A few odds and ends turned up on the front porch yesterday- hood latches, grill insert, rear view mirror (to go on the new windshield that I'll need to get when I finally go get my brake tag tomorrow), black lug nuts (when I get my next set of wheels in a couple of months). Best thing happened today, though- a guy I work with had a brand new soft top he offered me at about 80% off after his daughter bought it for her Jeep but ended up not replacing right before she sold the vehicle (something about kids, affordability...:idontknow:) and he didn't want it cluttering up his garage.
Anyway, not a delivery per se, but a nice surprise since I was, in fact, looking at replacing my top... and I can say- most likely for the first and last time- that I spent way less on a Jeep accessory than I was expecting. (I'll get the Supertop Twill next time around.)

SCORE!!!!

Not “technically” brown santa, but I am a bit excited! View attachment 321559

It was in a brown box. I think that counts as close enough.

I like the red rings. Looks good

Top Bottom