What did Brown Santa show up with today..

ProtocolJK

Man those look good.. Dumb question but did you pick up new lug nuts? If so you mind if I ask which did you go with. I pick mine up in 12 days. Do you think I can fit all 5 boxed up in a Dodge Challenger?

I did pick up new lug nuts. I went with the wheel pros splined lug nuts Part number k6cs-0012b. As for the fitting them into a Dodge Challenger, I’m not sure if you’ll get all 5 in the boxes. I can get some measurements of the boxes for you later today.

trplxj

It wasn’t brown Santa, but close. The USPS truck.

I think each sticker is good for what, like 50 horse each? Or does adding stickers only add horsepower to ricers? [emoji23] IMG_1928.jpg IMG_1929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I did pick up new lug nuts. I went with the wheel pros splined lug nuts Part number k6cs-0012b. As for the fitting them into a Dodge Challenger, I’m not sure if you’ll get all 5 in the boxes. I can get some measurements of the boxes for you later today.

Thanks for the info on the lugs.:thumb: I think I'll just grab a different rental car. Make it easy by just getting an SUV or truck. Thanks again

Top Bottom