What did Brown Santa show up with today..

View attachment 279938

Ball joint tool

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is this for changing ball joints on your JK? If so make sure you have the angled adapter you need it to press either upper or lowers straight, I don’t really remember which ones.

I used this set, it had the angled adapter. The press was just barely big enough for ProSteers. I leased it form Advance auto parts
IMG_5771.JPG

Last edited:
Is this for changing ball joints on your JK? If so make sure you have the angled adapter you need it to press either upper or lowers straight, I don’t really remember which ones.

I used this set, it had the angled adapter. The press was just barely big enough for ProSteers. I leased it form Advance auto parts
View attachment 279941

Yes. I wasn’t sure if it had the correct adapters, but I figured I could find one.

Just in time for this weekend's Creepy Crawl event!!!

IMG_20171017_173246923.jpgIMG_20171017_174322097.jpg

The Rubicon is getting a
Smittybilt X20 12,000 lb COMP series winch with synthetic line and cover...they aslo threw in a free t-shirt!
(Yes I know it's not a WARN...and I swore that's what I would buy...just didn't have it in the budget now. Maybe my Rumble Bee will get this as an upgrade soon and I'll get a WARN for the Rubicon. Or I'll give the WJ a winch?!?!)

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

More goodies for Martha. IMG_20171017_185058.jpgIMG_20171017_185050.jpg strictly for daily driving use as my sub box rakes up the entire trunk space which I need for tools when off roading. I'm a sound guy so I like to make the best of the vehicle I've got!

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve experienced great customer service with Adams drive shafts. I need a rear soon, so I’m jealous.

Yep, they jumped on it very fast that's for sure! When I finally got it ordered, was on my front porch in 4 days[emoji106]. I will be placing a order very soon for the rear---hope I can get the yokes pulled with ease, borrowing a puller from a buddy just in case[emoji109].

More goodies for Martha. View attachment 280094View attachment 280095 strictly for daily driving use as my sub box rakes up the entire trunk space which I need for tools when off roading. I'm a sound guy so I like to make the best of the vehicle I've got!

Nice, I have a 5ch amplifier mounted under drivers seat, it’s out of the way. I run 10” sub which I can easily remove. I got a cheap little sub in the factory enclosure for when I need cargo space. Dynomatting the inside of factory enclosure helps a ton but it takes a while to do.

Nice, I have a 5ch amplifier mounted under drivers seat, it’s out of the way. I run 10” sub which I can easily remove. I got a cheap little sub in the factory enclosure for when I need cargo space. Dynomatting the inside of factory enclosure helps a ton but it takes a while to do.

I'm trying to find a non under seat option that's not all the way in the back. I'm worried about water for doing and frying the amp. I have 2 10s off of this mono block and a small booster block putting my 4 speakers at 45w rms

Dam Exodus, that was fast! .... C gussets will wait until lift goes on... Rockstars & CA skids will give me something to do.. [emoji1360]

IMG_5378.jpg

Top Bottom