What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Funny thing is I only know what half of them are and no idea how to get rid of them...I am phone illiterate lol.

Right to left

Clock, battery, battery percentage, network signal, WiFi, alarm, NFC (near field communication), Bluetooth, another battery indicator, unsure on the red flag.

On my doorstep when I came home! WOOOOOO!!!
Synergy tie rod, JKS adjustable front track bar, EVO draglink flip kit, pair of Trucklites!!!! Synergy track bar brace should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to install them on my 3 day weekend this week.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465957266.750162.jpg

Synergy tie rod, JKS adjustable front track bar, EVO draglink flip kit, pair of Trucklites!!!! Synergy track bar brace should be here tomorrow. Can't wait to install them on my 3 day weekend this week.
View attachment 208305

congrats man, that's a good delivery right there. i have the synergy tie rod...it's stout, you'll like it. i bashed it at wolf caves a few weekends ago and it didn't blink.

congrats man, that's a good delivery right there. i have the synergy tie rod...it's stout, you'll like it. i bashed it at wolf caves a few weekends ago and it didn't blink.

Awesome glad to hear it can hold up! I've finally purchased all this to fix my death wobble. Turns out when my lift was installed (6.5 inch mind you) my drag link was never flipped :doh: and still has stock track bar, drag link, and tie rod. Wish I would've known then what I know now, I would've had these installed when the lift was put on. But it's finally getting it now :clap:

View attachment 208305

Congrats! The headlights are super quick. I did mine two weekends ago before we went to dinner. As long as you know how to get the girl on and off easily then you'll be fine there[emoji106]🏼

Top Bottom