What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Trail JK

New tie rod? Damn, I can't keep up with all your mods. [emoji22]

Get focused team JAGS! I know you have boxes in the garage. Lol [emoji6]

I'm almost done.. I wanted to add the ram assist and do the tie rod together. With the new job I'll have to slow my roll. I blame Northridge for putting the PSC kit on special for Wayalifers.

JAGS

Hooked
Get focused team JAGS! I know you have boxes in the garage. Lol [emoji6]

I'm almost done.. I wanted to add the ram assist and do the tie rod together. With the new job I'll have to slow my roll. I blame Northridge for putting the PSC kit on special for Wayalifers.

Lol. Shhhhh. Has Amy been talking to you?? Two projects pending right now. Pretty sad when I don't even have time to pay someone to do them for me.

Bet your itching for new axles now...don't lie. [emoji6]

Trail JK

Lol. Shhhhh. Has Amy been talking to you?? Two projects pending right now. Pretty sad when I don't even have time to pay someone to do them for me.

Bet your itching for new axles now...don't lie. [emoji6]

You know what...new axles lead to 40s and unfortunately that's not a practical DD for me. After this I want to focus on getting Penny paid off. I hope that I will never need to upgrade the axles. Now a diesel conversion would be tempting if I had the extra cash flow but don't Brown Santa post fool you I'm broke. [emoji23]

Don't sweat your pending projects your kiddos are way more important. You're doing it right!

Top Bottom