What did Brown Santa show up with today..

On a recent overnight camping trip I noticed just how efficient some of my friends were in regards to their camping supplies and packing. In effort to be prepared for the next trip I ordered some 8 gal action packer tubs from Home Depot and they arrived today. 👍
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431404406.882809.jpg.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431419992.792362.jpg
Not technically brown Santa, but my front axle and all of the dtd suspension parts for here today. Just waiting on the rear and then off to the shop it goes. My kit from MOTECH finally showed up today as well.

On a recent overnight camping trip I noticed just how efficient some of my friends were in regards to their camping supplies and packing. In effort to be prepared for the next trip I ordered some 8 gal action packer tubs from Home Depot and they arrived today. 👍
View attachment 142688.

If you need more REI stocks them. Probably cheaper then paying shipping. I had to look all over locally before finally finding them at REI.

If you need more REI stocks them. Probably cheaper then paying shipping. I had to look all over locally before finally finding them at REI.

Thanks! I went with the four pack for a slightly lower price and figured I could use them for work too. Probably a toss up because I do like the REI dividend that comes back each year.

Got another Midland 75 in the mail. My current one went slightly on the fritz toward the end of the Moab trip. This is a portable CB and I've been really happy it. The issue was the plug stopped working in dash and only in the center console, which is fine except for how I have everything wired up. Hopefully this one lasts another 3 years or more. On the plus side, I can now also have an extra battery pack and second truly portable wireless CB.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431572920.573343.jpg

Top Bottom