What did Brown Santa show up with today..

USMC Wrangler

I have a beautiful stack of 5 BFG KM2's in the garage. Install will be Thursday or Friday this week! Finally, after almost 2 years, no more SRA's!!! :rock:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
That's a good investment right there. Now with that comes many holes to be drilled. I've used both 1/4-20 and 5/16-18 mandrels and that tool makes the nutsert jobs easy peasy.

X2! I had heard horror stories about nutserts prior to installing my EVO Rock Skins. I picked up this tool from Amazon and it made the job a breeze! :thumb:

07JKSahara

did you buy that for the upcoming Rubicon trip? you know they have a lot of outhouses now right? I suppose depending on where you camp, they may be a lil far to walk to.

edit: although my wife still brings the bucket, seat and wag bags because she doesn't want to sit on the outhouse seats lol

I got them because it's nice to have them. It's a pack of 12 so hopefully will last the summer. I know about the outhouses, but ive heard they can be a little rough during busy times in the summer. My wife said " I'll hold it." She's not much for outdoors!

Edit: can you make it this weekend?

Top Bottom