What an amazing service and shopping experience

Andy5160

Hooked
Here is my shout out to DT. I have to say they never disappoint. Dealing with Matt was a blast but here is more. I was pricing the tires some time around Thanks Giving time but did not pull the trigger at the time so last week I write to Matt and he says prices gone up a bit since last time we spoke but hey Matt offers me to split the increase difference and in addition he will cover fifth certificate as well. I was happy to make the purchase on the spot. The problem was that Tires were not in stock and he had to call Nitto to find out the date. Next day Matt responded indicating that Nitto will fill in the order if we let them know within one hour. Matt can elaborate more on that but it seems like conversation he had with Nitto was one of a kind over his 15 years experience.
Once again I want to Thank Matt and DT to making delivery happen as it seems like there will be some delays.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Appreciate the shoutout Andy!

It was a pleasure serving you and thanks again for your continued support over the years. Enjoy the new rubber 🪨

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
Shout out to DTD once again. After my Nitto 37x12.5x17 blew up on the bridge on fathers day I reached out to see if I had the certificates from my original purchase. Don got back to me with great news and all the info I needed to get the new tire however the issue is Nitto TG’s are on the nationwide back order (at least the 37’s) so Don told me to find the vendor who might have one in stock and they will just reimburse me. What kind of service this is if not the Best out there. So I ordered from some place in Florida, two days later no shipping information received so I started to question them and in the meantime DTD site showed they received a few tires so I ordered one and PM’d them. Got a response that they will take care of the refund and lil that and that the tie will be shipped from one of their locations in Illinois. So I canceled Florida order and two days later had my new tire delivered.
Thank you DTD and especially Matt, Don and Doug for your never disappointing customer service. I will never give my tire business to any other vendor out there.You guys are the best.

Top Bottom