What a bunch of redneck, racist, ignorant, hateful assholes you are.

Trailhunter already pointed this out, but I’ll post a screenshot of the disclaimer about 8th Slot and Infirmary threads.

IMG_1255.JPG

This is not just a Jeep Tech forum. It’s a community. The 8th Slot is there, for anything. If you are offended, skip the thread. No one is forcing you to read it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trailhunter already pointed this out, but I’ll post a screenshot of the disclaimer about 8th Slot and Infirmary threads.

View attachment 295659

This is not just a Jeep Tech forum. It’s a community. The 8th Slot is there, for anything. If you are offended, skip the thread. No one is forcing you to read it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

^This!

I tried pointing this out to teambuttream, but she seemed to have missed it. There are ways to browse the forum without looking at the "what's new" or the "feed."

Remember that time a couple years ago I mentioned the word tard? So and so melted and got all high and mighty. Very troll like behavior from ream team makes me wonder what his home forum is.

Remember that time a couple years ago I mentioned the word tard? So and so melted and got all high and mighty. Very troll like behavior from ream team makes me wonder what his home forum is.

Yeah, his profile and limited interaction here is classic troll from another place.

Top Bottom