What’s the name and number of this wheel

jeeeep

Hooked
It caught my eye when I saw it at SEMA. Then I watched the video and tried to find the wheel online.
This is what I’m talking about. I think Mel’s 20s have the same ring. They are different then what’s on the grenade 234.

View attachment 337616
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

oh damn, I wouldn't want that lol

bkac

Caught the Bug
I think I’ve figured out my answer. These are the new forged KMC wheels that aren’t listed on their website.

Here’s a closeup of the EVO rig wheels at SEMA.

So maybe they are the forged 234s

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Anyone else that cares. These are the new Grenade TT forged 6061 T6 aluminum wheel

Pretty sweet

From KMC...
We cut the new wheel from a 6061 forged aluminum blank. This allows us to build the most durable wheel possible and also save weight over a cast wheel. The new forged wheel complimented the rest of the over the top accessories on this build like carbon fiber body, skid plates, fuel cell and everything else they could make out of carbon fiber, F1 six-speed sequential paddle shift, Wiseman front differential. One other trick feature is air-conditioned Parker pumpers and drink system. The only thing this truck doesn’t have is Tesla’s autopilot system.

Grenade TT Tech Specs:

– Wheel and Ring constructed with 6061-T6 Aluminum

– Sizing 17×9 +76. Higher offset needed to accommodate the Menzie’s new AWD Trophy Truck.

– Mesh Design for maximum strength to weight ratio

– New Pocketed Bead Ring for extra weight savings

– Expanded Lug Counterbores for easy lug access

Adjustments.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Anyone else that cares. These are the new Grenade TT forged 6061 T6 aluminum wheel

Pretty sweet

From KMC...
We cut the new wheel from a 6061 forged aluminum blank. This allows us to build the most durable wheel possible and also save weight over a cast wheel. The new forged wheel complimented the rest of the over the top accessories on this build like carbon fiber body, skid plates, fuel cell and everything else they could make out of carbon fiber, F1 six-speed sequential paddle shift, Wiseman front differential. One other trick feature is air-conditioned Parker pumpers and drink system. The only thing this truck doesn’t have is Tesla’s autopilot system.

Grenade TT Tech Specs:

– Wheel and Ring constructed with 6061-T6 Aluminum

– Sizing 17×9 +76. Higher offset needed to accommodate the Menzie’s new AWD Trophy Truck.

– Mesh Design for maximum strength to weight ratio

– New Pocketed Bead Ring for extra weight savings

– Expanded Lug Counterbores for easy lug access

View attachment 337620

Man that is sharp. Now I just need to find it in 5x5

bkac

Caught the Bug
And now even more answers!

That’s why I couldn’t find them anywhere

Adjustments.jpg

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Sounds like it could be a year or maybe just a lot of 3 more weeks! [emoji13]

Well that’s perfect, I have a lot of 3 more weeks before I’m ready to buy! 🤪

bkac

Caught the Bug
My thoughts too lol [emoji106][emoji23]

That’s like buying a brand new jeep and using a die grinder around the fenders to make the tires fit. Those bad boys are too expensive to be grinding on them. I’ll let the rocks do that [emoji23]

That’s like buying a brand new jeep and using a die grinder around the fenders to make the tires fit. Those bad boys are too expensive to be grinding on them. I’ll let the rocks do that [emoji23]

Not hard to hold still. It has a handle. 🤷🏻*♂️

bkac

Caught the Bug
Now the wait. Finally Ordered some Grenades because they are supposed to be back in stock at wheel pros anyway. Sold my Slabs so I’m on Jack stands until my wheels arrive. Might be a great time to through some gears in.
IMG_1034.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Now the wait. Finally Ordered some Grenades because they are supposed to be back in stock at wheel pros anyway. Sold my Slabs so I’m on Jack stands until my wheels arrive. Might be a great time to through some gears in.
View attachment 346007

Nice. You feel gears are needed with 37s?

bkac

Caught the Bug
No not really, I didn’t notice a ton, lost 8th gear mostly with 37s. But with 40s it’s definitely needed which is what I’m running now. Lost 6-7th and low range is not so low anymore.

Top Bottom