What’s on YOUR Christmas List???

JAGS

Hooked
I didn't say that, and your response isn't quite an answer is it?

:cheesy: Figured you were giving me shit as always...not actually asking a question. :cheesy:

In that case. Yes, I have them (adjustable Ranchos). They are in the garage and a highly viable option to be paired with the eventual Enforcer. But we're talking about x-mas and a man can dream a little.

:cheesy: Figured you were giving me shit as always...not actually asking a question. :cheesy:

In that case. Yes, I have them (adjustable Ranchos). They are in the garage and a highly viable option to be paired with the eventual Enforcer. But we're talking about x-mas and a man can dream a little.

I am up for an upgrade and more than willing to take them off your hands free of charge. I might even throw in a key chain. ;)

JAGS

Hooked
I am up for an upgrade and more than willing to take them off your hands free of charge. I might even throw in a key chain. ;)

That's what I really want for Xmas! The key chain!

4 shocks for one keychain. :crazyeyes: Apparently market value is going up and will soon be a publicly traded company. The tariffs are really a PITA though. :cheesy:

4 shocks for one keychain. :crazyeyes: Apparently market value is going up and will soon be a publicly traded company. The tariffs are really a PITA though. :cheesy:

It is not the price but the thought that counts. ;) So no on the shocks. :mad:

Top Bottom