Well its a start...

TXlineguy

Well y'all this is my 2015 Jk.

To begin this thread I guess I got to start from the beginning even though it's sad and pitiful And downright shameful. My first lift was a Rubicon express 2.5 bought at one of them now so good 4by4 place and left on the jeep for all of six days. know lets not excuse my own ignorance with the Rubicon express lift. I also have general grapplers 35's put on with fuel 17 in rims

Now on to bigger and better things I just had my Evo double D Pro installed and currently in the market for driveshaft so that I can actually take this thing out on the road I do not plan on stretching my two-door out although I do like that look however it's just not for me. I'm going to be putting new driveshaft on (or shall I say getting them installed because I have no mechanical skills A basic lack of knowledge when it comes to vehicles) and I am hoping to be able to have 40s on there. My goal with this build is just to pretty much have A top-notch Road/light-trail vehicle that was done right.

IMG_5148.jpgIMG_5241.jpg

Welcome to Wayalife. Glad to have you here.

Might I recommend a JE Reel driveshaft (1350) so that you will have a strong driveline. Do you plan on upgrading axles before jumping up to 40's?

Jeep looks great. Do you have a future parts list you can throw up, I love seeing what people have in store for their Jeeps.

I have a 4 door and also installed an EVO double d kit. I went with the long arm kit and just ordered a JE Reel driveline for the front.

Looking forward to seeing what else gets done to your Jeep

K.D.C.H----the kit i got as well is also there long arm kit.... Boy oh boy do I hope that I made the right decision and that Kit will work good with what I want

Package includes:

EVO MFG Front LCG Bolt on Coilover Kit

EVO MFG Draglink Flip Kit

EVO MFG Double D Bolt on Long Arm Upgrade

EVO MFG Rear LCG Bolt on Coilover Kit

The EVO MFG Front and Rear LCG Bolt-On Coilover kits come complete with all necessary parts to easily convert the JK from the limited coil and shock system to a far superior performing coilover system. 12”’s of usable wheel travel, custom built brackets for the lowest center of gravity, EVO’s legendary SPEC valving and spring rates specifically dialed in for the JK to yield excellent handling. The EVO MFG LCG Bolt-On Coilover system proves to set the bar, for ease of install, price and performance. LCG 3”-5” recommended lift height, fully adjustable minimal drilling/cutting required, fully bolt-on Hi Clearance design. Retains all factory rear exhaust system as well as factory front and rear swaybars.

The EVO MFG Draglink Flip Kit raises trackbar mounting location 3” at the axle to help correct roll center and steering angles of a lifted JK. Roll center is greatly improved giving better handling/ steering response of the vehicle on and off road. The EVO MFG Drag Link Flip Kit features an improved steering stabilizer mounting location to get it up and out of harm’s way above the tie rod.

The EVO MFG Double D Bolt-On Long Arm Upgrade kit features the EVO MFG Adjustors, full on car adjustability of control arm length, proven Currie Johnny Joints are used on both ends of each arm, rebuildable, greaseable, and isolated construction for decreased transmission of road vibrations, the ability to retain the factory high clearance transmission cross-member, and the kit is a complete bolt-on installation. (welding is optional)

Notes:

2Door JK: Front and rear aftermarket driveshaft required. (not included)

I have contacted JE Reel and I was told that I need to get the measurements in that they would build them for me The reason being that not too many people got that kit on the two door which made me a little concerned by the way

Top Bottom