WELCOME to the All NEW WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
It's funny because this is the look we used to have for our old JK-Forum. Back then, there were a lot of people who'd tell us how much they hated it. Funny how now it's cool. :)
Probably related to the new coca cola style diversity training ;)

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Made it in and taking a look around. I’ve been a long time iOS App user and the look is similar, but the navigation is a lot different. I like that it accommodates swipe technology.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Made it in and taking a look around. I’ve been a long time iOS App user and the look is similar, but the navigation is a lot different. I like that it accommodates swipe technology.
It'll take some getting used to I'm sure but I think after some use, you'll find that it works pretty well :)

TrailHunter

Hooked
It's kind of like what we had before. People can start a discussion with you on your profile. Kind of like a PM only the public can see it too.
Lol... that's what I was getting at... no more "private messages"... so if I send a message to Overlander that says.. "You're ghey".... then everyone sees it?

Seahawkfan

Hooked
So far so good... I'm liking the dark background.
EDIT: Trophies!!! I get Trophies now....👃 This one looks a little funny. :cool:

Last edited:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Glad it’s back up and running. The Indiana gun forum I’m on just moved to the same software. It will be nice having the only two forums I’m on on the same system.

Top Bottom